Re: Islamophobia Hotline

Post by dontrump »

JLabute !!!!awesome post love the analysis
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

I'm voting for ya Trump.lol
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

The notion of an Islamophobia Hotline is the creation of idiots as far as I am concerned. All of these refugee immigrants have a host of sponsors and support people available to them 24/7; and, all of those support people are dedicated to their best interest. We have plenty of agencies in this country to whom individuals can complain or report what they believe are racist acts or hate crimes or discrimination. Someone suggested this "Hotline" was the brainchild of some lawyers. That makes sense... that way they can have potential clients contact them and [voila] some paying customers... and their legal bills will be paid by the Canadian taxpayers. What better setup than that? If the people who set up this hotline really want to help these refugees, they should set up an "employment" hotline to help them find jobs and these people can begin to earn their own way and actually start paying taxes, etc. This is just more politically correct nonsense getting in the way of people learning to live and co-exist in their new country.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Mar 10th, 2016, 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Please use quote feature properly. Thanks.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Also well worth repeating ...

Postby Treblehook » 3 minutes ago

The notion of an Islamophobia Hotline is the creation of idiots as far as I am concerned. All of these refugee immigrants have a host of sponsors and support people available to them 24/7; and, all of those support people are dedicated to their best interest. We have plenty of agencies in this country to whom individuals can complain or report what they believe are racist acts or hate crimes or discrimination. Someone suggested this "Hotline" was the brainchild of some lawyers. That makes sense... that way they can have potential clients contact them and [voila] some paying customers... and their legal bills will be paid by the Canadian taxpayers. What better setup than that? If the people who set up this hotline really want to help these refugees, they should set up an "employment" hotline to help them find jobs and these people can begin to earn their own way and actually start paying taxes, etc. This is just more politically correct nonsense getting in the way of people learning to live and co-exist in their new country.
dakoda62
Fledgling

Post by dakoda62 »

Islam is not a religion repeat NOT a religion it is a sick twisted ideology.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

dakoda62 wrote:Islam is not a religion repeat NOT a religion it is a sick twisted ideology.

You're right. Just get a load of some of these passages:

Exodus 21:20-21 – "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property"

Leviticus 25:44-46 – Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

1 Timothy 2:11-12 – "A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent."

Exodus 35:2 – " For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death." (Hmm I hope nobody is working today)

Numbers 31:14-18 – "Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle. "Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them. "They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

Luke 14:26 – " If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple."

Isaiah 13:15-18 - "Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished. See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold. Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children."

Hosea 13:16 - "The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

Oh wait, I think I'm quoting the wrong book.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

wow...thankfully you are all squirreled away in a valley insignificant to the rest of Canada and hidden from international attention. The majority of these posts are embarrassing. Thankfully, your views are not representative of the majority of Canadian population. Do the rest of Canada a favour and move to the States.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Static wrote:wow...thankfully you are all squirreled away in a valley insignificant to the rest of Canada and hidden from international attention. The majority of these posts are embarrassing. Thankfully, your views are not representative of the majority of Canadian population. Do the rest of Canada a favour and move to the States.

**Thankfully, your views are not representative of the majority of Canadian population***.

you have any stats to back up this statement. Seems to me everyone I talk to these days(one good example) is *bleep* about the 25K refugee and the accompanying 687 million$$ sucked out of our working guts to pay for this trash
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dontrump wrote:**Thankfully, your views are not representative of the majority of Canadian population***.

you have any stats to back up this statement. Seems to me everyone I talk to these days(one good example) is *bleep* about the 25K refugee and the accompanying 687 million$$ sucked out of our working guts to pay for this trash

Most people I talk to are happy Canada is helping people who need it. I would have to say obviously a majority of Canadians are okay with the refugees coming in, or else Trudeau wouldn't have even been voted in.

Again, people tend to spend time with others who have similar values and ethics as themselves. I can't see you spending any time with anyone empathetic and liberal. So of course most people you talk to have the same belief as you do.
hail Satan y'all
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Omnitheo wrote:
You're right. Just get a load of some of these passages:

Exodus 21:20-21 – "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property"

etc

It looks like they both have bad things in their holy book. Now let's compare how they act on it, here's my list from last year, feel free to post yours.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attac ... px?Yr=2015
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

zzontar wrote:It looks like they both have bad things in their holy book. Now let's compare how they act on it, here's my list from last year, feel free to post yours.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attac ... px?Yr=2015

Omnitheo has a hatred of Christianity like some people have a black people.
. But as I've said before, there is nothing wrong with this, the comparison between hating people and a religion is not accurate. Black people are people, Christianity, as with Islam, Fascism, or Buddhism, is a set of beliefs. A doctrine if you will. It is not immoral to hate an ideology or philosophy. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Omnitheo criticizing Christianity just as there's nothing wrong with you criticizing Islam. People who play the racist card don't know this.

The irony is that many of those who play the race card are the ones that think race should be looked at before leveling criticism at a religion. They think it's okay to criticize white theocracy, but don't you dare criticize any religions associated with the brown man. This reasoning is actually the racist one. The bigotry of low expectations as Bill Maher calls it.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby zzontar » 12 minutes ago

It looks like they both have bad things in their holy book.

Given that most original religious writings were carried out when people were all but completely ignorant of all that science has produced in the last thousand or so years the writings are not consistent with today's realities.

Much of the world is still damned with ignorance that enables religious officials to sell religious myths from a thousand years ago to humans all over the World.

That is why in rare countries like Canada church and state are completely separated and there are laws that prevent completely unjust and actually harmful religious beliefs from being carried out.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I hate Christianity like some people hate black people? Wow. No, I am not a hateful person. I do not hate Christianity, and many of my friends, or even people I've dated have been devout Christians. I really don't care what people believe as long as they are not doing harm to others. And I won't generalize entire groups to be bad if they happen to have mentally ill or radicalized members among them.

My post of bible verses was not intended to be a slam against Christianity, but rather to highlight the ridiculousness of saying that "Islam is not a religion. It is a sick twisted ideology" while there are aspects of other faiths that the statement could be applied to but is not.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Exactly,
Last edited by the truth on Mar 13th, 2016, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “B.C.”