Fake Tickets or Fake Story

Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Fake Tickets or Fake Story

Post by Always Sunny »

Gixxer wrote:Castanet removed the story.

Call me crazy, but if this was something that legitimately happened to me and my family and we'd posted all about it over our Facebook pages last night...why would we take it down today? All traces this ever existed? I mean, if I was so wronged, not only by fake tickets, but by my "friend" who stole the first ones, I certainly wouldn't give up that easily.

The mom said it best in the article..."What the hell has this society come to? I don't understand."

You said it!
acidrain
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by acidrain »

I'm late coming to the story but found it fishy as soon as I read it.

I looked up Ticketmaster's website and it states:

"I lost my ticket - can I print another copy?

Yes, but if you're worried someone might find and try to use it please contact us to get a replacement ticket with a brand-new barcode. That way only you can get in!"

Obviously Ticketmaster often deals with people who either lost their tickets or claim they are stolen. In this day and age it is very easy to get another barcode so the tickets that were allegedly stolen would be invalid.

If these people bought the tickets legitimately it would be a very easy fix. Obviously these people were trying to run a scam.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

...or they have poor life skills and have no idea that measures this can be taken.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
OhMyDarlin
Fledgling

Post by OhMyDarlin »

One other thing: how did the parents know to forgo Christmas and birthday presents last year to pay for tickets to a concert that wasn't announced until this year?

Omd
797hauler
Fledgling

Post by 797hauler »

kgcayenne wrote:...or they have poor life skills and have no idea that measures this can be taken.

Poor life skills is a clear observation considering they skipped on rent and bills.

Return to “B.C.”