RCMP sued

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

RCMP sued

Post by maryjane48 »

http://m.edmontonsun.com/2016/03/17/bc- ... rwood-park

i guess this kinda disproves the theory that cops dont charge folks for minor possesion.wadr of course . reality is this
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Rcmp sued

Post by Ken7 »

"This search was conducted in an improper and unlawful manner and constitutes a sexual assault," says the statement of claim.

This is going to be real interesting. I think it all comes down too she got caught with the goods. Keep us up to date on the results if you follow it.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

She makers a lot of claims, and I can bet she wasn't some wonderful darling during all of this leading to him arresting her. Luckily we do have the cameras and should be able to get some information to either prove or disprove the allegations she has made.

The fact he didn't get a female officer is actually requested will likely end this in in entirety, as a good lawyer will know how to use that type of technicality to get rid of all charges.

Time will tell if the officer was wrong or the individual, I know many will have made up their minds without any actual information though.

Cop should have at least added a DUI to the charges as that wouldn't be refutable after the tests taken showed positive for drugs, maybe he did....have to wait until there is more information than some allegations.

Also I'm pretty sure BC is a little more relaxed than Alberta in these matters as well and this was in Edmonton area.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

I donno here. This bimbo was most likely no valedictorian of her grad class iam sure but I see too many cops these days abusing their authority bymaking a mountain out of a molehill and failing to uphold the integrity becoming of a police officer
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the issue is does a male officer have the right to touch a females privates ?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

maryjane48 wrote:the issue is does a male officer have the right to touch a females privates ?

Depends on the circumstances. If at all possible a female officer should do the search but that's not always possible or practical.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

even if its a cavity search ?
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

maryjane48 wrote:the issue is does a male officer have the right to touch a females privates ?

actually right now is she lieing or exaggerating ? or did he really do it.If he did hes toast
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i guess the courts will have to figure it all out
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote:i guess the courts will have to figure it all out

Likely it won't even get that far, I bet lawyers sort it out, but there is a lot to determine, is she full of crap, or isn't she. Right now it's allegations.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

The issue here is: We have one side of the story!!!!
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Treblehook wrote:The issue here is: We have one side of the story!!!!

yes everyone one here is well aware of that hence all posts have a wait and see theme to them
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

who says he did, can you please provide link that proves this is a fact
all lies-case closed
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

maryjane48 wrote:even if its a cavity search ?

I would guess no. The search by the male officer would have to be for officer safety. Collection of evidence from a search could wait for a female officer.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

MJ where does it say he touched her privates? Embellishing for the sake of your cop hate?

Return to “B.C.”