ASK Wellness

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

ASK Wellness

Post by Ken7 »

http://grriprojects.com/alert-fentynl-l ... ia-canada/

Just for those who believe they never lace MJ. You might want to keep this in mind!!

Fentanyl lace marihuana, just what they need to be passed around on the streets.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: ASK Wellness

Post by maryjane48 »

who said it cant be laced ?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

IF you are a hard core pot head, like several on this board they will deny it occurs. Sadly, I have stated this has occued fo years, but what the hell do I know.

Good luck, hope you get clean pot... well maybe not!
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Here's a curious question I have. Why are things being laced with fentanyl these days when it seems to be taking clientele out of the equation?

I understand a bunch of groups like to dilute their product to get more sales for less amounts but this one seems like it is taking a lot of product off the board. Wouldn't some of the groups selling these things also be looking at policing the people that can be created a dip in demand?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

laceing mj to get kids hooked on whatever else the dealer is trying to push is the norm these days
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

the truth wrote:laceing mj to get kids hooked on whatever else the dealer is trying to push is the norm these days

Is it that addictive. many of the drugs are far more addictive on their own with a lower fatality rate it seems, so why add the "this will kill them" aspect when it seems to have no benefit.

Heck they could add a lot of more addictive items (like tobacco did) with a longer term death rate and far larger profits.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Ken7 wrote:http://grriprojects.com/alert-fentynl-laced-cannabis-marijuana-pot-weed-etc-in-kamloops-british-columbia-canada/

Just for those who believe they never lace MJ. You might want to keep this in mind!!

Fentanyl lace marihuana, just what they need to be passed around on the streets.

Hmmm - it was laced decades ago - why wouldn't it be now?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Veovis wrote: Wouldn't some of the groups selling these things also be looking at policing the people that can be created a dip in demand?

Probably do and that's why some vanish never to be heard from again.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Ken7 wrote:IF you are a hard core pot head, like several on this board they will deny it occurs. Sadly, I have stated this has occued fo years, but what the hell do I know.

Good luck, hope you get clean pot... well maybe not!

i get it from organic growers .but people have to look and be aware . im sure crushed pills or liquid would taste funny .
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby maryjane48 » 25 minutes ago

i get it from organic growers .

So does everyone else, There is no such thing as an inorganic marijuana plant.

Think of marijuana as a salad composed of about 100 different chemicals and compounds. Do you think that adding one more trace chemical to the salad would be detectable ?? The people who are dead obviously could not detect it.

In the 1970s "Angel Dust" was one of the big laced marijuana sellers. Paraquat and Diaquot (two weed killers for which there is no known antidote) ended up in the marijuana as a result of grower ignorance.

If you go back to the various marijuana threads you will find that a number of adamant pro complete legalization advocates argued vociferously that marijuana was never laced with anything.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

maryjane48 wrote:who said it cant be laced ?

He didn't say it can't be laced. He said that "they never lace MJ".

See the difference?

Oh sorry. I forgot that I'm not supposed to address you what with being in hell and all.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Fancy wrote:Hmmm - it was laced decades ago - why wouldn't it be now?

I'm fully aware of that, BUT some try and suggest that just could not be as they look through their rose colored glasses. They did it in the early 80's.

Return to “B.C.”