The Cost

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

The Cost

Post by maryjane48 »

well fire season is well on its way . first has our govt put any thiught in to what a warmer winter than normal might cost . second is automatic jail time for people who needlessly start fires something to lòok at ?
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: The Cost

Post by vegas1500 »

Regardless of cost, they have to fight the fires....I do agree there needs to be stiffer penalties for fire starters.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Postby maryjane48 » Yesterday, 11:03 pm

well fire season is well on its way . first has our govt put any thiught in to what a warmer winter than normal might cost

Good thing you thought of that maryjane. You should get in touch with them and bring that to their attention. LOLOL
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

So what happens when my girlfriend lites my fire?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Static wrote:So what happens when my girlfriend lites my fire?

Jail time... because you're underage.

As for costs, remember that the budget for fighting fires has absolutely nothing to do with reality.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

maryjane48 wrote:well fire season is well on its way . first has our govt put any thiught in to what a warmer winter than normal might cost . second is automatic jail time for people who needlessly start fires something to lòok at ?

Yes,
no.

Next question!

Return to “B.C.”