Charged over ethnic vote plan

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Charged over ethnic vote plan

Post by Rwede »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 19th, 2016, 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Joe Public
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Joe Public »

Try to stay on subject.

This post is about one of many scandals created and carried out by Christy Clark and the BC Liberals.

Like her fellow federal Conservatives, it would be wise to have a leadership convention prior to the next provincial election.
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

Yes, leadership conventions are how we in Canada turf corrupt and "past their due date" politicians without tufging a desired political party, stripe or ideology. Trouble is, without people of reasonable principle and integrity coming to the fore and not succumbing to "politics corrupts' while in office it's a revolving door every very few years.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Joe Public wrote:Try to stay on subject.

This post is about one of many scandals created and carried out by Christy Clark and the BC Liberals.

Like her fellow federal Conservatives, it would be wise to have a leadership convention prior to the next provincial election.

Christy Clark is a federal Liberal, not a Conservative. Conservatives want nothing to do with her, and she with them.

But keep trying to reconcile in your mind the vitriol for Christy the federal Liberal with the love of Justin the federal Liberal. It must be absolutely agonizing.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
ken531a
Fledgling

Post by ken531a »

Christy Clark is a federal Liberal, not a Conservative.
LOL Campbell and the photo op Queen crunchy were both Harpos Hench men.
gordo campbell is still beening paid off with the appointment harper gave him over the hst
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 19th, 2016, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't start!
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

Not sure the relevance . . . I always thought our premier was a federal Liberal, but I have been unsure of recent months with her attitude towards the federal Liberal government, the tone of her pronouncements, and the source of the people and the people themselves that she surrounds herself with. Do we know if she holds a membership in any federal party, or are we doing more suppositioning (a wildly favourite pastime by both right-wing and left-wing nut bars on this forum)?
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

occasional thoughts wrote:Not sure the relevance . . . I always thought our premier was a federal Liberal, but I have been unsure of recent months with her attitude towards the federal Liberal government, the tone of her pronouncements, and the source of the people and the people themselves that she surrounds herself with. Do we know if she holds a membership in any federal party, or are we doing more suppositioning (a wildly favourite pastime by both right-wing and left-wing nut bars on this forum)?

Yes, she holds a federal Liberal membership, and has for decades.

She used to work for the fed Libs in Ottawa.

Return to “B.C.”