Voting for Clark

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Voting for Clark

Post by maryjane48 »

it would be interesting go find out if the folks who voted for clark feel like they stepped in dog do do everytime she pops up for photo ?
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Re: Voting for clark

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

maryjane48 wrote:it would be interesting go find out if the folks who voted for clark feel like they stepped in dog do do everytime she pops up for photo ?
Nope, because as terrible as she has been on some instances, she will never be as terrible as what the opposition has to offer.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

A vote for the ChristyLiberals is a vote for more corruption, more coverups, more fleecing of taxpayer dollars.
Chill
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

flamingfingers wrote:A vote for the ChristyLiberals is a vote for more corruption, more coverups, more fleecing of taxpayer dollars.
Yet with all that it's still not enough to convince people of sound mind to vote NDP.
Why is that?
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

Maybe, maybe not. We must await the election. The NDP has a new front man. Anyone heard any recent poll results?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

occasional thoughts wrote: The NDP has a new front man.

They picked the wrong end again.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

Explain pls.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

flamingfingers wrote:A vote for the ChristyLiberals is a vote for more corruption, more coverups, more fleecing of taxpayer dollars.

Sounds like a vote for 99% of the politicians out there. Pick your poison, in the end its all the same BS.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

occasional thoughts wrote:Maybe, maybe not. We must await the election. The NDP has a new front man. Anyone heard any recent poll results?

Yeah, but its still the NDP ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

I don't mind her, I'd vote for her again.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I would vote for anyone but her if they were a reasonable choice. Now all we have to do is find that choice. I do not see anything at this point that interests me.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

If they ever lost an election at this point it would be from voter apathy maybe due to the assumption she's gonna win.
I would vote Libs again, just NO other option comes close. BC politics have been BORING, even for me.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby maryjane48 » Yesterday, 7:13 pm

it would be interesting go find out if the folks who voted for clark feel like they stepped in dog do do everytime she pops up for photo ?

Dog do do is easy to clean off. It is when you are full of it like the NDP that serious problems arise. Voting for Clark is still the only real life viable option at the moment.
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rosemary1 »

Nope, no regrets. When my choice is between the doggie dodo of a St. Bernard and that of a minature poodle, I will opt for the poodle dodo. And so it will be for the next election too.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

maryjane48 wrote:it would be interesting go find out if the folks who voted for clark feel like they stepped in dog do do everytime she pops up for photo ?

I doubt it, but even if there were something to that, it would still be better than stepping in Dix *bleep*.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"

Return to “B.C.”