Surrey Man Running Terror Camp Near Mission

pepsilover
Übergod

Re: Surrey Man Running Terror Camp Near Mission

Post by pepsilover »

dontrump wrote:
the thing that's bugging me was 2 days ago in the news he denies anything and everything and then we find out hes lieing
he actually has been involved in activist ideals in different parts of the world
like I said a while back where theres smoke theres fire. I think this guys more involved than hes wanting us to know

Exactly. As I said in another post in this thread he protested a wee bit too much in that interview. Then, that night on the news (last night) we hear that he is appealing to the Prime Minister. IF this guy is guilty, it really demonstrates how stupid that particular community thinks our PM is.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

rustled wrote:Yes, it's all a little off, isn't it?

More questions than answers at this point. Guess we'll have to watch this one play out.

Which is no different than what I have been saying. It's all a little bit 'off'.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

This guy is digging a hole for himself. Just read the entire letter he sent to Trudeau. He's been politically active for years and years, been in Geneva, on and on and on it goes. Didn't he say the other day he was too busy fixing toilets and supporting his family to be involved in politics? His entire life has been politics and advocacy. If you haven't read the letter he sent to PM, go to the link and read it. Your eyes will be opened.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

pepsilover wrote:This guy is digging a hole for himself. Just read the entire letter he sent to Trudeau. He's been politically active for years and years, been in Geneva, on and on and on it goes. Didn't he say the other day he was too busy fixing toilets and supporting his family to be involved in politics? His entire life has been politics and advocacy. If you haven't read the letter he sent to PM, go to the link and read it. Your eyes will be opened.

That's what I posted earlier He shot himself in the foot *removed* so to speak.First he says hes not politically motivated because hes too busy running his business and then you read wheres he,s a globe trotting activist
Last edited by ferri on Jun 2nd, 2016, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: let's not make this about race please.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

dontrump wrote:
That's what I posted earlier He shot himself in the foot *removed* so to speak.First he says hes not politically motivated because hes too busy running his business and then you read wheres he,s a globe trotting activist

It is a BIG LIE given the context of the accusations. I knew that Global had been following this story, and I feel there is something to it. If he had not lied, and had not said he 'had no time for politics', I could almost buy his story about being centred out by the Indian government because he was an advocate there (because there are many stories of government corruption in some of those countries). It's the LIE that is going to sink him, and now I don't believe him at all. Why he would centre himself out further by writing to Trudeau is beyond me.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Five pages and still no evidence that he's a terrorist.

If he turns out to be one, I'll be the first to condemn him, but like anyone in this country, it'll have to be proven first.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

FreeRights wrote:Five pages and still no evidence that he's a terrorist.

If he turns out to be one, I'll be the first to condemn him, but like anyone in this country, it'll have to be proven first.

What is your suggestion for catching terrorists? Generally speaking, 'proof' is not the first sign. So how do you propose catching terrorists?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

pepsilover wrote:
What is your suggestion for catching terrorists? Generally speaking, 'proof' is not the first sign. So how do you propose catching terrorists?

Investigating red flags are typically how you "catch" a terrorist.

What have you proposed to catch a terrorist? Prejudge one and let them plead their innocence?
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

FreeRights wrote:Investigating red flags are typically how you "catch" a terrorist.

What have you proposed to catch a terrorist? Prejudge one and let them plead their innocence?

And it looks like that is what is being done.
I have never claimed to do anything to catch a terrorist, not have I prejudged anymore than you have. I think what is being done right now is right on the money. Reports are being made available to the public, we are discussing it. Notice the terror suspect came out of hiding once the media opened up this story. Communication is a good thing, as is information, as is putting your foot in your mouth and exposing yourself possibly.

What do you think PM Trudeau will say in response to this terror suspect's letter to him?
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

That might not be such a bad idea. I wonder what France, Belgium, England and others would say. Many of the terrorists over there were know or on watch lists. Maybe it's not a bad idea to jump the bomb before it gets you.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Why he would centre himself out further by writing to Trudeau is beyond me.

because Hes a ethnic minority and they always cry to the biggest listener(federal governments)
they say your best defense is a good offense
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

dontrump wrote:
because Hes a ethnic minority and they always cry to the biggest listener(federal governments)
they say your best defense is a good offense

He might want to re-think that. The article says his lawyer is in New York. LOL. New York? A little old plumber from Surrey has a lawyer in New York? Anyways, when they tried to contact his lawyer in New York, he was not available, instead the 'Sikhs for Justice' (out of NY I am assuming), provided 'legal counsel' by saying 'it's not true' basically.

Interesting website. Claims to be interested in peoples' education and travelling to other countries, but specializes in visas, migration and immigration.

http://nijjarconsultants.com/evaluation.html
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

pepsilover wrote:And it looks like that is what is being done.
I have never claimed to do anything to catch a terrorist, not have I prejudged anymore than you have. I think what is being done right now is right on the money. Reports are being made available to the public, we are discussing it. Notice the terror suspect came out of hiding once the media opened up this story. Communication is a good thing, as is information, as is putting your foot in your mouth and exposing yourself possibly.

What do you think PM Trudeau will say in response to this terror suspect's letter to him?

Out of curiosity, how is the media reporting a claim from Indian newspapers and the public prejudging somebody based on unsubstantiated evidence anywhere near investigating red flags? You did say that it "looks like" that is being done.

As far as the lawyer in NY retained by a plumber... it's interesting how you also go and prejudge his financial situation.

I'm not prejudging him at all. There's a claim, there's no public evidence that it's true, our government hasn't arrested him in the almost ten years since he's allegedly been involved with a bombing, and he has no criminal record and he wasn't in hiding.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

FreeRights wrote:
Out of curiosity, how is the media reporting a claim from Indian newspapers and the public prejudging somebody based on unsubstantiated evidence anywhere near investigating red flags? You did say that it "looks like" that is being done.

As far as the lawyer in NY retained by a plumber... it's interesting how you also go and prejudge his financial situation.

I'm not prejudging him at all. There's a claim, there's no public evidence that it's true, our government hasn't arrested him in the almost ten years since he's allegedly been involved with a bombing, and he has no criminal record and he wasn't in hiding.

What is truly interesting to me is how 'you' prejudge 'me'. I was not even thinking of his financial situation, I was thinking of the advocacy he is involved in and their possible headquarters being in New York, as well as the obvious geographical issue. Why would this guy already have a lawyer in New York? You don't think that's a bit odd? He has a NY lawyer, possibly on retainer?

But thanks for prejudging me. Maybe you should stop long enough accusing others of prejudging and take a look at yourself.

Other than that we have nothing to say to each other. You can read the latest here:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 553628.cms
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Why wouldn't he have a NY lawyer?

Return to “B.C.”