*BREAKING* Possible Fatal Crash on Coq

pepsilover
Übergod

*BREAKING* Possible Fatal Crash on Coq

Post by pepsilover »

To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Re: *BREAKING* Possible Fatal Crash on Coq

Post by Gixxer »

Is it really necessary to post pics of the car? What if it was a fellow castaneters family member and they didn't know yet?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

*removed*
Condolences to the family and hopefully they don't learn about it on here first!
Last edited by ferri on May 30th, 2016, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

Gixxer wrote:Is it really necessary to post pics of the car? What if it was a fellow castaneters family member and they didn't know yet?

No front plate, must be from Alberta.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
MattJ
Fledgling

Post by MattJ »

Considering the front bumper is laying face down under the truck...how do you know there's no front plate?
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

I don't see one so it doesn't exist. (Sorry, my bad).
This is a very serious matter and I just see something wrong with amature picture takers and potentially causing concern or grief for every family that knows someone that drives a car just like that one, or was supposed to be on that highway at that time.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Gixxer wrote:Is it really necessary to post pics of the car? What if it was a fellow castaneters family member and they didn't know yet?

I actually feel the same way. It would be different if they had more information to provide, but just posting the pic with no info, I have very mixed feelings about it too. And in fact, I DID worry because my son drives a small silver car, but didn't think he would be on the Coq today. All the news outlets seem to do it, but because Castanet is the one closest to home and the Coq, we see these things immediately.

On the other hand, some people might want to know what is going on up there. It's not an easy call.

Perhaps talk to Castanet about it.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 30th, 2016, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 30th, 2016, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

looking4one wrote:No front plate, must be from Alberta.

In Canada, 9 of the 13 provinces and territories do not require an official front plate, including the Yukon, the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Québec, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

This story was posted yesterday on Castanet warning people that the Coq was extra bad and not to travel if they didn't have to. (31,000 views plus on News page for those interested).

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#166880
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 30th, 2016, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

can anyone tell me what kind of vehicle that is by the picture?
every manufacturer offers silver

as for the plate, it's irrelevant
I've been driving with no front plate for a decade in BC and not once have I ever been told to put it on

My condolences to the family and friends left behind
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

pepsilover wrote:This story was posted yesterday on Castanet warning people that the Coq was extra bad and not to travel if they didn't have to. (31,000 views plus on News page for those interested).

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#166880

That was yesterday...this was today...
"Weather and road conditions were good at the time of the collision,” says Pears.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

I've been driving with no front plate for a decade in BC and not once have I ever been told to put it on

your extremely lucky because cops will nail your *bleep* every chance they get for no front plate in bc

Return to “B.C.”