Christy vs a Canadian hero

Veovis
Guru

Re: Christy vs a Canadian hero

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote: um no he still going to support ndp but methinks he has dirt on clark by the way he worded his news release and i think its going get clark rilied up enough he figures better not to run and just let dirt come out . stay tuned :smt045

Not sure how you know what he will do or why you think he is leaving the political spotlight due to having so much dirt on the PM. Odd narrative you've created there.

In reality he has likely found out what breaching a NDA for the purposes of political gain would mean in terms of repercussions for his life and realized quietly fading away was the smart move being allowed.

It's ok though, I'm sure the NDP will find a few more candidates that don't feel that laws matter to replace him.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

read his release instead of guessing . its his words
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote:read his release instead of guessing . its his words

lol. He's made clear what his words mean and he is NDP so no way he was going to mention that he did wrong as that just isn't the NDP way after being foolish.

Not in my region so I don't really care as I would never have to actually consider voting for him, but the mentality hasn't changed.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

yes well like i said stay tuned
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bryce Casavant, who withdrew on the weekend from the race in the Courtenay-Comox riding, announced he will be running in a different Vancouver Island riding.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#185764

“Bryce Casavant is a born-and-raised Vancouver Islander who has what it takes to build a better BC,” said Horgan. “He has a proven record of standing up to Christy Clark and we’re excited he wants to be a part of the BC NDP team in Oak Bay—Gordon Head.”

http://www.cheknews.ca/ndp-running-form ... er-255535/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

Jx3 wrote:It's a shame really. I actually had respect for this guy for not shooting the bear cubs when it first made the news and also had respect for him as a Canadian Armed Forces veteran (being a veteran myself after all) but I've lost some of that respect since he has chosen to make this a political statement and to seek nomination as a candidate for the NDP.

Sorry pal, never in my lifetime would I ever vote NDP (neither would most CAF members and veterans for that matter).

maryjane48 wrote:not running for ndp time keep up with facts

What was that you were saying?

Return to “B.C.”