BC Conservative Party model of democracy

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

BC Conservative Party model of democracy

Post by bob vernon »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.3237161

Yeah, I know. A link to the leftist media. Can't be believed for a minute. Likely a planted story, blah blah.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: BC Conservative Party model of democracy

Post by GordonH »

One of the issues here in BC, it started back with WAC Bennett when he created coalition party made up of Liberals & Conservatives back then it was called Social Credit Party..... Vanderzalm killed it.
Like the Phoenix it arose from the ashes to become the current BC Liberals, more liberal then conservative but still a coalition.

This is why Conservative Party tends to fade away.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

This is more bad news for the NDP. If all conservatives unit behind Christy Clark, the NDP is finished for another 4 years.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Glacier wrote:This is more bad news for the NDP. If all conservatives unit behind Christy Clark, the NDP is finished for another 4 years.

Yep, in BC a united right mean the left is opposition party. No matter if you like of dislike leadership of BC Liberals.

Added: as I've said before in many different thread, I am not fan of any Politicians no matter which party they are about. They are necessary part of democracy.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “B.C.”