Police bad Behaviour, RCMP Coquitlam

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Police bad Behaviour, RCMP Coquitlam

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

this is the second time you have accused me of not reading.

please provide the information that you feel i should read to discover who called the rcmp.

GordonH wrote:^^^ maybe do some reading instead of watching videos, you would get answers you are looking for.

what i am 'looking for' is honest discussion of the issue/topic. if you think i can get that from reading, then i suggest yourself or someone else call 911, you may have had a stroke. it would seem you are not processing properly.

if you are not having a medical episode, then please start a new thread if you wish to continue to profess your adoration for me.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

My guess is the fellow that got pulled down the stairs, got a chance to tell HOW HE REALLY FEELS.....
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ police were called because this elderly couple was causing disruption/fight breaking out at a Strata meeting in public place.
Couple with their grand daughter should have just walked away, clearly they had other plans.

If my parents acted in this way first I would be embarrassed, then expect police to removed them from building. If need be by force
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

TreeGuy wrote:
5556b7e13c72194ef2cd3f42fe1fbe1e.jpg

why a crack head? ill call an affiliate or a hells angel. they will get things done discretely and the cops will be scratching their heads being useless solving no crimes. its funny how when it is an old 80 year old man they drag them down stairs like tough guys. and when it is an angel or something they are very refined and by the book. guess its because they know the angels have the best lawyers and they cant act like cavemen with them.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote: what i am 'looking for' is honest discussion of the issue/topic. if you think i can get that from reading, then i suggest yourself or someone else call 911, you may have had a stroke. it would seem you are not processing properly.

You're right. No one here should make the mistake of thinking you could benefit in any way from reading.

Carry on :chicken:
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

the fact that it was an elderly couple says alot. if there are seniors in that building and there are repairs to do then my thoughts are that with a puny income they cant afford to pay for repairs. thus they block it. and removing people from a democratic system because of their passionate opposition makes the strata suspect. i have known people who had to tack on 20 k for building repairs on their mortgage for building repairs. think 80 year old people can afford to do that?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

*stay on topic please! thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

ferri wrote:*stay on topic please! thanks!

Agreed. If approached by police and given the opportunity to peacefully vacate a premise one should do just that – especially if setting an example for a child. If you ignore this opportunity and are subsequently placed under arrest you should not be surprised. If you resist arrest you can expect police to use force. The restraint shown by the members in this video in executing the arrest of these troublemakers is commendable. Should have tasered them both and popped both of them upside the head.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:
without knowing why the rcmp were attending, that is 'who called', it is impossible to say if the grandparents should have been considered for arrest.

as it was, with cops trying to arrest both grandparents and the child being ignored, then i believe the grandparents were very much right not to submit to the members' requests without any knowledge of what would then become of the child.

the member with the glasses that at one point suggests the videographer could be doing something better, and then eventually accuses the videographer of creating a disturbance is a outright fascist. the public has the right to document and trying to shame or direct the videographer into suspending documentation is a clear sign of guilt, and possibly if not likely a callous lie.

the other male member, without glasses, his aggression and threat toward bystanders for acts they did not commit, shows just how ignorant he is. if he had grabbed my young child as he did the little girl, i could see myself slipping a ballpoint pen into his grey matter for such a stupid action. i suspect his superiors will have a few words for him regarding his very questionable security of his side arm as well.

If you think they were resisting arrest to protect the child, then you were watching a different video than me. If they had any consideration for the child's welfare they would have left long before this scene got to this point.

The police officer only touched the child when she tried to bite him, watch the video. And then he simply gently pushed her away, a reasonable response. There's only two people to blame for this incident and neither one was wearing a a uniform.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

abc-did you even watch the video
Last edited by the truth on Oct 30th, 2016, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Salamander420
Fledgling

Post by Salamander420 »

I totally agree call 911 if I need a ambulance otherwise we handle things ourselves. or someone handles it for us.... :smt045
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rosemary1 »

Only two things we can say for sure not knowing details of what happened at meeting to cause police to be called and its what I seen in video.
1. Grandparents out of control behavior in front of their distraught grandchild (when police arrived and maybe even before).
2. Police overreaction in front of the child

Someone should at least have removed the child from the scene and tried to sooth her. She will be traumatized by that incidence for a long time.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

Richard Evans, senior director of the Civilian Review and Complaints Commission, said the agency received several complaints about the arrest, both from people involved in the situation and people who saw the video online.

"Based on that number of complaints and, quite frankly, just on watching the video itself, the chair person (Ian McPhail) determined it was in the public interest to launch an investigation," Evans said.

The probe will be headed by the commission's Vancouver office and will look at whether members of the Coquitlam RCMP used good policing practices during the arrest.

Questions that could be asked include whether use of force was applied properly and whether there were any other ways to de-escalate the situation, Evans said.

"It's more about policy and procedures around police practices," he explained.

The commission cannot recommend criminal or code of conduct charges.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/independen ... 1.3138518#
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

They got what they deserved and it was a lot less than I would have done. Good thing I'm not a cop. Same goes for all the eco terrorist protesters, would be very few left if I had my way. At least very few that could walk.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
keepitreal
Fledgling

Post by keepitreal »

Rosemary1 wrote:Only two things we can say for sure not knowing details of what happened at meeting to cause police to be called and its what I seen in video.
1. Grandparents out of control behavior in front of their distraught grandchild (when police arrived and maybe even before).
2. Police overreaction in front of the child

Someone should at least have removed the child from the scene and tried to sooth her. She will be traumatized by that incidence for a long time.

Perhaps the grandparents should have realized this was upsetting their grandchild, thought more of her than themselves, and calmed the hell down.

Return to “B.C.”