BCTF and Remembrance Day

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: BCTF and Remembrance Day

Post by Rwede »

George+ wrote:The BCTF strongly supports Peace Assemblies.

Sad that you think graphic violence is acceptable for small children.

I enjoyed both the assemblies...except for the videos.

How did you get in the schools to attend?

Is there not a security protocol about outsiders entering schools?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Does Castlegar have a mayor?
Bush league action.

I guess the BCTF won't worry about your opinions, Urbane.
As you admit, you never inluenced them even when you were teaching.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rwede wrote:
How did you get in the schools to attend?

Is there not a security protocol about outsiders entering schools?

I was wondering that too. Did no one notice someone who isn't a teacher creeping around in these ceremonies? Just gross. Shame on you George.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Rwede wrote:
The BCTF has IMO spit on the graves of our fallen soldiers. Ban the BCTF, now!

Its time for that dinosaur to finally be put out of its misery. Unions and education do not mix.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Its time for that dinosaur to finally be put out of its misery. Unions and education do not mix.

That would hasten the death of the vile NDP, as well.

Kill two dinosaurs with one stone!
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:Does Castlegar have a mayor?
Bush league action..

What does Castlegar having a mayor have to do with anything? This was a story in the Castlegar paper, about a Canadian veteran, Douglas Moore, a man who has actually served this country, castigating the bonehead leader of the morally bankrupt and dumbest union in Canada, the BCTF, for their idiotic and foolish and horrible and disgusting actions. He said the following: " a PD day be dedicated to discussing the difference between teaching and preaching, and in particular, to remind them that personal bias has no place in the classroom" And rightly so. The BCTF just plain sucks. This was not "bush league". The only thing that was "bush league" was the BCTF again being caught out trying to jam their social justice crap down the throats of our young people.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

George+ wrote:Does Castlegar have a mayor?

I don't know, but if someone were to run for mayor, school board, regional district, city council, and BCTF delegate all at once, they might get one of those seats, you'd think?

The disgusting level of disrespect for the men and women of our military shown by the BCTF is proof positive that the BCTF must be disbanded.

Attacking our brave soldiers in the classroom with BCTF anti-military propaganda should result in immediate dismissal of any BCTF member. Period.

Return to “B.C.”