Carfententanyl found in BC

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Carfententanyl found in BC

Post by the truth »

heads up for all you weekend drug pig, weekend partiers who can not have a good time without drugs http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#181620
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: carfententanyl found in bc

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 22nd, 2016, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

*removed*
Reason: response to off topic
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

*removed*
Reason: response to off topic
Black Dogs Matter
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Re: Carfententanyl found in BC

Post by whatwhat »

the truth wrote:heads up for all you weekend drug pig, weekend partiers who can not have a good time without drugs http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#181620

Somehow I have a feeling not many "weekend drug pig (??) weekend partiers" are reading the forums.

Maybe if you want to give them a heads up, you should go hand out flyers outside the UBCO or OC.
hail Satan y'all
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Or the gospel mission
Black Dogs Matter
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

or inn from the cold
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Interesting. I'm not sure there are many "weekend drug pigs" and "weekend partiers" among the homeless, but I wonder how many of the homeless are where they are in part as a result of that sort of activity in the past?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Maybe its time for those who are recreational drug users, to find another/new recreation.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

GordonH wrote:Maybe its time for those who are recreational drug users, to find another/new recreation.

or simply legalize the lesser harmful drugs and voila
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:Maybe its time for those who are recreational drug users, to find another/new recreation.

you mean having a good time without drugs [icon_lol2.gif] god forbid
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

gman313 wrote:or simply legalize the lesser harmful drugs and voila

Why not legalize all of them, then all of them are regulated.... as well taken it out of the hands of drug cartels & gangs.
Wiping out huge amount illegal activity plus whole lot of killing/violence. Oh yes removing billion dollar losing battle on the war against drugs.

With all that said, I'm not proponent of drugs.... just a realist.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so who would make and sell all these drugs the govt ?
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:so who would make and sell all these drugs the govt ?

Who make the tobacco, not the government.... government regulates it & taxes it
Who makes the alcohol, not the government.... government regulates it & taxes it.

who runs the current pharmaceutical industry, not the government.... government regulates it & taxes it.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

The issues with "legalize everything and regulate it" are vast, but could you imagine the bars that could exist.

Guy walks in, and you have the self contained finger poke machine (like for testing diabetics), within a couple minutes it prints out what is in your system currently, and a safe menu list for ups, downs sideways etc that you can currently safely ingest and not OD.....that would be a crazy bar, too stoned here's ________, ketamine and booze, well here's ____________, just accidentally watched sweating too the oldies.....here's one of everything.

I still don't rightly understand why the higher ups aren't stomping down on the lower levels screwing with the product and causing these issues of higher OD rates etc that have to have a bottom line affect on the customer base.

Return to “B.C.”