Veteran cop charged .minor involved

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Veteran cop charged .minor involved

Post by maryjane48 »

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/13887974

VANCOUVER — A 29-year member of the Vancouver police department is facing several charges including sexual exploitation, sexual assault and obstructing justice.

Vancouver Chief Const. Adam Palmer said Det. Const. James Fisher was arrested on Wednesday and charged Thursday in a case that involved two victims, one of them a juvenile.

another child abuser caught .
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Veteran cop charged .minor involved

Post by cutter7 »

what is really disturbing to me is the level this cop was at. The r.c.m.p once again showing us why we cannot trust them,

poor screening and follow up left a very dangerous fox in charge of the hen house .

I wonder how many victims this man really has.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

cutter7 wrote:what is really disturbing to me is the level this cop was at. The r.c.m.p once again showing us why we cannot trust them,

poor screening and follow up left a very dangerous fox in charge of the hen house .

I wonder how many victims this man really has.

The guy is not a member of the rcmp......
Try reading article before lighting your torch.

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 30th, 2016, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't make it personal please.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

you are right, not an rcmp… vpd. my opinion is the same.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

So are you saying that if someone in your workplace steals from the company, commits sexual or child abuse that everyone there is bad. I agree that police should be held to the highest standard but no human being alive will ever be perfect and a few will be very far from it. Just like alcoholics and drug addicts these people hide their actions very well. This man was probably an expert at it.

I'm just glad they caught him and hopefully learned from it. I hope he gets the most severe punishment possible if he is guilty.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 30th, 2016, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 30th, 2016, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 30th, 2016, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Smurf wrote:So are you saying that if someone in your workplace steals from the company, commits sexual or child abuse that everyone there is bad. I agree that police should be held to the highest standard but no human being alive will ever be perfect and a few will be very far from it. Just like alcoholics and drug addicts these people hide their actions very well. This man was probably an expert at it.

I'm just glad they caught him and hopefully learned from it. I hope he gets the most severe punishment possible if he is guilty.

If he is guilty? if the police charged one of their own the evidence must be overwhelming
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

its sad day when a child abuser is caught and some start defending just because the person is a cop . yet these same folks seem to not mention anything when other abusers are caught in way of praise like this cop got from atleast 3 posters on here . to me that says them folks should never be near children as it should be zero tolerance for those crimes .
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 30th, 2016, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 30th, 2016, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

*Next time please report the post instead of answering it. Thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

maryjane48 wrote:its sad day when a child abuser is caught and some start defending just because the person is a cop . yet these same folks seem to not mention anything when other abusers are caught in way of praise like this cop got from atleast 3 posters on here . to me that says them folks should never be near children as it should be zero tolerance for those crimes .

meh, get used to it. lots of cops post here as well as cop wannabes
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

29 year vet of vpd charged

Post by maryjane48 »

A veteran Vancouver police detective, who in 2015 received a special citation for his work on a sexual exploitation investigation, has been charged with sexual exploitation.

Det. Const. James Fisher was arrested Wednesday and faces three counts of sexual exploitation, one count of sexual assault, one count of breach of trust and one count of attempt to obstruct justice, according to court documents obtained by CBC News.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/brit ... -1.3915994

Return to “B.C.”