Clark the heartless

Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/brit ... -1.3922785

well here is another example of clark thumbing her nose at a canadian
Steve-O
Übergod

Re: Clark the heartless

Post by Steve-O »

I believe your frustration should be aimed at government bureaucrats and the pharmaceuticals. But hey, nice thread title. Very dramatic.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

maryjane48 wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/woman-denied-hep-c-cure-pharmaceutical-company-profits-soar-1.3922785

well here is another example of clark thumbing her nose at a canadian

Please tell me how Clark specifically is thumbng her nose at this person.....are the streets plowed this morning? Maybe start a thread on how that's Clarks fault also......
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:well here is another example of clark thumbing her nose at a canadian

Another example? Didn't read that Nikky Davies applied to Christy Clark personally but to B.C.'s Pharmacare program that I'm pretty sure doesn't forward all applications to Clark's office for approval.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Another example? Didn't read that Nikky Davies applied to Christy Clark personally but to B.C.'s Pharmacare program that I'm pretty sure doesn't forward all applications to Clark's office for approval.
yea right lol real funny
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

But the province said the overall cost to the health care system of providing, administering and monitoring the new drug is actually closer to $140,000 for each patient and denied the request.

The B.C. Ministry of Health confirmed to Go Public that there are more than 70,000 people in the province with the hepatitis C virus, but only patients with severe liver scarring, which compromises liver function and increases the risk of cancer and the need for a liver transplant, qualify for coverage.

hep c is slow death unless your rich
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Undermining the health care system doesn't seem to be the appropriate path to take if it fails everyone.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “B.C.”