Crooked Christy giving our water away

westbankkid
Übergod

Crooked Christy giving our water away

Post by westbankkid »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#186411
I remember Crooked Christy said it would cause a problem with NAFTA if BC charged a proper rate for water. re: NESTLÉ.

$2.50 is by no means a fair price. 3 other provinces are charging a hell of a lot more and Ontario is raising their rate to $500.00+ per 1,000,000 liters.
Quit kissing Nestles *bleep* Crooked Christy and start çharging a proper rate.
Last edited by westbankkid on Jan 19th, 2017, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Crooked Christy giving our water away

Post by bob vernon »

Hey, she gave away a railway for who knows what personal gain. Why not our water?
madmudder
Board Meister

Post by madmudder »

Christy Liberals are giving away all our resources for free. LNG royalties don't kick in for the first 20 years of operation. They are doing this so the investors can get there money first. And you morons keep voting these crooks in.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

madmudder wrote:Christy Liberals are giving away all our resources for free. LNG royalties don't kick in for the first 20 years of operation. They are doing this so the investors can get there money first. And you morons keep voting these crooks in.

so tell us then, who should "the morons" vote for instead? Just curious.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

madmudder wrote:Christy Liberals are giving away all our resources for free. LNG royalties don't kick in for the first 20 years of operation. They are doing this so the investors can get there money first. And you morons keep voting these crooks in.

Really? Do you even think about WHY there's the 20 year gap? The companies are going to have to build the infrastructure and the equipment to get the LNG.

That will employ British Columbians. That will generate taxes. That will create thousands of jobs and opportunities.

How is this bad or greedy?

Once everything is established and working well then we'll get revenues from the project.

Yeah is sure sounds like the government is doing a bad job.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Once everything is established and working well then we'll get revenues from the project.

And pigs will fly!!!
Chill
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

$500 ÷ 1,000,000 = .0005 per/litre, still pretty
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

GordonH wrote:$500 ÷ 1,000,000 = .0005 per/litre, still pretty

Pretty awful considering they turn around and sell it for close to $2 per 750 ml. When nobody really NEEDS bottled water. Especially in metro areas where you turn on the tap and you have very good drinkable water. Plastic water bottles are contaminating waterways and a bane on the environment!!
Chill
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Jan 20th, 2017, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic/removed.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Hold on, is the issue about how "crooked" Christy Clark is or is is that you're not happy with how much we're getting back?

Two totally different things.

One is anti government the other is more with bad business
jayro
Fledgling

Post by jayro »

so tell us then, who should "the morons" vote for instead? Just curious.[/quote]

Nearly anyone would be a better option.... I'd even trade her in for the Donald.... Trump that is lol!! In all seriousness Her lies and corruption make me sick and its sad how the BC Liberals can get away with it for so long. If we keep reelecting them it will only get worse just look at how inflated the Vancouver housing market has gotten and that is in part due to a Liberal government and all "the morons" that continue to give them donations.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

jayro wrote: In all seriousness Her lies and corruption make me sick and its sad how the BC Liberals can get away with it for so long. If we keep reelecting them it will only get worse just look at how inflated the Vancouver housing market has gotten and that is in part due to a Liberal government and all "the morons" that continue to give them donations.

You really think it's some donations that made the other parties completely un electable, then you are something that is contributing to the issue here. There are few here that like the current government, yet many who actually recognize that there literally hasn't been a viable option so far, and so far the NDP are looking to repeat on special interest sound bites with no plan, budget, platform or electable candidates.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:$500 ÷ 1,000,000 = .0005 per/litre, still pretty

flamingfingers wrote:Pretty awful considering they turn around and sell it for close to $2 per 750 ml. When nobody really NEEDS bottled water. Especially in metro areas where you turn on the tap and you have very good drinkable water. Plastic water bottles are contaminating waterways and a bane on the environment!!

That is why I have my own 1L container, I've never purchased bottled water. Since it comes to my home just turn on the tap.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “B.C.”