Evil NDP try to hack Liberals........ or

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Evil NDP try to hack Liberals........ or

Post by bob vernon »

Christy has accused the dirty, rotten, evil NDP of trying to hack the honorable and honest Liberal party. The hack apparently originated in the Legislative building. Either the dirty, rotten, evil NDP did it or....... somebody is trying to make themselves appear to be a victim. Naw, the Libs would never do that.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.3972580
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Evil NDP try to hack Liberals........ or

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote:Christy has accused the dirty, rotten, evil NDP of trying to hack the honorable and honest Liberal party. The hack apparently originated in the Legislative building. Either the dirty, rotten, evil NDP did it or....... somebody is trying to make themselves appear to be a victim. Naw, the Libs would never do that.

I read this story and I realized that you do have a point. The NDP are barely smart enough to turn on their own computers or count to 21 with their flies not undone. They wouldn't know how to hack a block of ice, let alone a website.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Just an election ploy. Why would anyone try to hack BCLiberals.com ? It's not like there is a link to her private e-mail server on there. About the best you could achieve would be to colour in her mustache a bit darker.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

GB: Well, glad to see you look at Christy's lies and recognize her allegations as total fabrication. She lies without any compunction. And still you support her. Off Topic personal attack removed
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Feb 8th, 2017, 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic comment removed
Chill
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

flamingfingers wrote:GB: Well, glad to see you look at Christy's lies and recognize her allegations as total fabrication. She lies without any compunction. And still you support her. Says a lot about not only her character but yours as well, eh?

It's not really that me, or thousands upon thousands of other British Columbians support her. It's basically that there is NO ONE else to vote for. The leader of the Opposition party in this province spent yesterday blathering away at a coffee shop in downtown Kelowna about one of the dumbest ideas the NDP has come up with in awhile, the $15 minimum wage. Who can vote for a party that constantly tries to find the absolute dumbest policies possible to promote? What other choice do we have? The NDP needs to be wiped out, destroyed, gonzo, and then another option take its place, that is run by people who have at least some semblance of a brain. That produce ideas worth voting for.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Trust us !
Attachments
christy-clark.jpg
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

bob vernon wrote:Christy has accused the dirty, rotten, evil NDP of trying to hack the honorable and honest Liberal party. The hack apparently originated in the Legislative building. Either the dirty, rotten, evil NDP did it or....... somebody is trying to make themselves appear to be a victim. Naw, the Libs would never do that.

Two things. Shutting up until the knowledge of the hack was known if first and foremost the right thing to do, so that was dumb to speak right now.

Second, if the NDP were behind it, it's about the dumbest move yet. IF you need to know their secrets look at the last decade, it's not that secret.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

The spreadsheet was publicly available on the website and accessible without entering a user name or password. The Liberals removed it Monday after I started asking questions. Then Clark pointed the finger at the NDP.

Better buckle up. Something tells me this ride is going to get wilder.

Twitter.com/MikeSmythNews

http://theprovince.com/opinion/columnis ... um=twitter
Chill
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Oh no! So the "hack" could have come from the media. They have offices in the Legislative building,too.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Last edited by ferri on Feb 9th, 2017, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bait removed
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I think Clark has been listening to Trump too much. She had better put up or shut up before she gets in real trouble. Even if she is right, she needs proof.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Smurf wrote:I think Clark has been listening to Trump too much. She had better put up or shut up before she gets in real trouble. Even if she is right, she needs proof.
exactly. best way to mess up a election is to flat out lie .
Retrosnap
Board Meister

Post by Retrosnap »

maryjane48 wrote:exactly. best way to mess up a election is to flat out lie .

I dunno...it got Trudeau elected. But then again, lying to his base is easy.
35mm photography is a job, medium format is a skill, large format is a way of life.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Smurf wrote:I think Clark has been listening to Trump too much. She had better put up or shut up before she gets in real trouble. Even if she is right, she needs proof.
Agreed. I would add, though, that there are NDP posters on here (admittedly not the NDP itself) who flippantly call Christy Clark and other members of her government criminals without any proof that they have committed criminal offences. Anyway, Clark does a lot of stupid things and if there were an official opposition with policies that most people could support she'd be out there tout de suite.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 9th, 2017, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic

Return to “B.C.”