Clark govt hired criminals

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Clark govt hired criminals

Post by the truth »

maryjane48 wrote:http://globalnews.ca/news/3239423/caregivers-for-b-c-children-need-better-vetting-says-convict-who-worked-as-one/

wow things are getting worse as more info comes out

are you not always talking about giving people a second chance, so why not give him one , i would not, but hey that's just me
how the hell he can get a job like this is just insane,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Clark govt hired criminals

Post by Smurf »

twobits if you listen to the interviews and read the report Bhatti was told to,ge there by a fellow criminal who was already working for them.

He heard about the job through a friend who had a criminal record – and who was also working for a child caregiving agency.

From everything I have seen this was a trend showing extremely bad practices on the part of some of the care giving facilities. There is absolutely no excuse for this and no excuse for the government not looking after it closer. There should be some serious consequences over this, period.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “B.C.”