Pharmanet . Christy promises investigation

gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Pharmanet . Christy promises investigation

Post by gordon_as »

http://www.castanet.net/news/BC/188953/ ... the-breach

Bad timing , so close to an election.
Funny the stuff you dig up when you start looking into the history of things you never knew about , for example....http://vanmag.com/city/aare-prescribed-drugs-safe/
madmudder
Board Meister

Re: Pharmanet . Christy promises investigation

Post by madmudder »

Christy's promises usually turn into a cover up.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

what a joke . but zero investigation into why some folks were publicaly smeared based on zero proof of anything .
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

maryjane48 wrote:what a joke . but zero investigation into why some folks were publicaly smeared based on zero proof of anything .

Are you suggesting that Christy Clark created the Pharmanet breach? Or ordered it? If not what are you suggesting?
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

About all you can say about this topic is that the Christy government promises to do there job. Not too sure why it is a news item?
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

mr.bandaid wrote:About all you can say about this topic is that the Christy government promises to do there job. Not too sure why it is a news item?

You didn't actually read the linked article , did you ?

I could say that I wonder how thorough of an investigation the government will do on itself , but I'll let someone else step up this time.
pentona
Übergod

Post by pentona »

mr.bandaid wrote:About all you can say about this topic is that the Christy government promises to do there job. Not too sure why it is a news item?

Christy promised a lot of things; most she never follows through on. She promised "Families First". For what? To be screwed over by the Liberal Govt? Yep, pretty much they do deliver.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Christy can promise all the investigations she wants and then appoint partisan 'investigators' who will find that there is no one 'accountable'.

How's the Health Ministry firings 'investigation' going, eh? You know, where 8 people were fired; Rod MacIsaac killed himself because of it and the remainder had their reputations ruined and 'no one has been found who ordered these firings' or why.

Can you have ANY faith in what this woman says after she has promised so much and delivered nothing?
Chill
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

flamingfingers wrote:
    Can you have ANY faith in what this woman says after she has promised so much and delivered nothing?
It's fun to engage in hyperbole but most of us recognize that the government has actually done a lot of good things. Suggesting that Christy Clark has delivered nothing just detracts from the genuine concerns that are worthy of discussion.
madmudder
Board Meister

Post by madmudder »

How about a list of all the good things this government has done.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

madmudder wrote:How about a list of all the good things this government has done.
That's been done on the appropriate threads and during the election campaign you'll see lots of pros and cons. As to the subject of this thread maybe we could wait until the investigation is completed before passing judgment.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

gordon_as wrote:You didn't actually read the linked article , did you ?

I could say that I wonder how thorough of an investigation the government will do on itself , but I'll let someone else step up this time.

I did read and then I reread the article and as usual, I have no idea what you are on about? The liberals have a terrible track record in many areas of the government they run. Sadly, we do not have a decent choice to replace them.
Last edited by ferri on Feb 20th, 2017, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
madmudder
Board Meister

Post by madmudder »

Sadly, we do not have a decent choice to replace them.

Atta boy keep voting the frauds in.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

“Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.”

― Mark Twain
Chill
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Madmudder, I have never voted Liberal/socred/reform in my life. Now I would say I might vote NDP if I knew who was running. So far we have no candidate that I am aware of.

Return to “B.C.”