Improvements to highway!!!????

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Improvements to highway!!!????

Post by Glacier »

Okay, so I see this article on Castanet, and I think, "awesome, they're going to add some passing lanes or straighten some corners!" This is one of the windiest highways around. And then the click on the link, and it's about seal coating and re-paving. How low has this province and the fake news boys gone to call repaving and seal coating a highway improvement!????

I don't call it a home improvement when I redo my roof, so stop being dishonest wing of the government by calling re-paving a highway improvement!

END RANT
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Improvements to highway!!!????

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Does not look or sound like improvements, does sound like just regular maintenance as should done after each winter season.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Improvements to highway!!!????

Post by Smurf »

Hey they will fool a lot of people into thinking they are doing something.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “B.C.”