BC Liberals continue with cash for access

lasnomadas
Übergod

Re: BC Liberals continue with cash for access

Post by lasnomadas »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Mar 19th, 2017, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

removed. Try again w/o the name calling. Thanks
Last edited by Triple 6 on Mar 19th, 2017, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
madmudder
Board Meister

Post by madmudder »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Mar 19th, 2017, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Now would be a good time for me to explain (not that I should have too) that calling anyone stupid because you disagree with their opinion will not be tolerated. It's pretty simple people.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 19th, 2017, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Challenging a moderator. Do this via private message!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

of course the corrupt clark govt and its supporters still doing corrupt things .
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

maryjane48 wrote:just amazes me how some folks choose corruption clark thinking they have bc taxpayers at heart . if was up to me they be marched off to jail for treason

You're amazed because you don't understand, that folks are choosing what's economically best for their families, setting aside their political party preference.

Those who actually like the NDP, but voted Liberal last election, the biggest example of all.

The NDP don't have BC taxpayers at heart either, just their union puppet masters, which in effect translates into fewer people benefiting from them.

People aren't choosing corruption, they're choosing survival. With lack of any other viable option, they are simply deciding to go with the devil they know, as opposed to the one they know not what to expect, just that whatever it is won't be good.

I fail to see any change in the NDP position from last election. One day they're for something, then next day they aren't, and when this behavior involves jobs, it scares many of their own supporters.

What has changed since last election? Still no real platform coming from the NDP, other than the same old Liberals are bad strategy. $10 daycare? funded by whom? $15hr minimum wage? Sounds good on paper, but one has to wonder if it will still sound as good, when the price of all the consumer goods goes up to cover that cost of doing business.

Low paying entry level jobs serve a purpose, and that purpose is not to be a career. How will it help families in BC if all their groceries, fast food items, etc. go up in price to pay for that wage hike?

I seem to recall someone mentioning that $10 daycare was a major failure in Quebec.

Might this be an attempt by a party, to say what some want to hear, without weighing the pros and cons?
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

The BC Liberals are economic failures. Have a look at the debt clock instead of reading and listening to Christy Clark's whoppers.

You're confused, as usual. A provincial election is different than a federal election. No BCNDP supporters have ever voted for the BC Liberals, trust me on that.

The NDP are not 'union puppet masters', but the BC Liberals are 'corporate puppets'.

If the majority of the BC electorate vote for the BC Liberals this time, that proves they are either just as corrupt as their chosen party or simply 'politically challenged'.

In most developed countries, jobs in the renewable energy sector outnumber those in the fossil fuel industry.

If you knew anything at all about politics you would know that the opposition does not reveal their platform until after the writ is dropped, which happens to be April 11 this time.

Low paying entry level jobs are what keep Clark yodeling about jobs, jobs, jobs. The BC Liberal party and their corporate masters dole out these jobs like candy because they don't have to pay any benefits to part-time employees, who make up the bulk of those jobs. That's why it was reported the other day that young people suffer most from the BC Liberal 'economy'.

If Christy were really concerned about 'families first', she would have legislated $10 daycare sometime within the last 6 years.

Rebuttal, S.O.T.?
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

lasnomadas wrote:
You're confused, as usual. A provincial election is different than a federal election. No BCNDP supporters have ever voted for the BC Liberals, trust me on that.

You might want to check with Adrian Dix on that, or use your imagination to explain how in the last week prior to the election the NDP was leading and the Liberals won a majority government.

I sort of think it was because many workers who prefer the NDP, got scared when Dix put his foot in his mouth and decided he was against a project he'd been for previously.

All the news stories support my assertion as well, and trust me sweetie I know the difference between a provincial and a federal election. Do you?

Trust you you say? Dream on, I wouldn't trust you to take out my trash!
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Do not make a public challenge of a moderator decision, do so by email or private message. Our final decision in any situation is accepted by you, as per the board terms of service.
Last edited by ferri on Mar 20th, 2017, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Challenging a moderator. Do this via private message!
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

maryjane48 wrote: if was up to me they be marched off to jail for treason

That's why it's not up to you. You don't know the definition of the word.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 20th, 2017, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 20th, 2017, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “B.C.”