BC Liberals continue with cash for access

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: BC Liberals continue with cash for access

Post by maryjane48 »

hello im christy clark and my govt is for sale . donate to my allowence and i will award you tax money like its mine hahaha . well as long as im premier its my money . [icon_lol2.gif]

a paid anouncment paid for by the taxpauyers of bc. or how we in thebclib party like to think of them s u c k e r s [icon_lol2.gif]
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Apr 12th, 2017, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Old Techie wrote:^^ Utter crap, brought to you by the delusional left, who think that increasing union payrolls will somehow make the lives of average folk better.

Are you actually suggesting that making more money will not improve the lives of the average folk ? Not all unions are public sector. Besides all that extra income from those fortunate enough to have good paying jobs, union or otherwise goes right back into the local economies. Corporate profits not so much.

Old Techie wrote:The same group who speak with forked tongue, bad mouthing $5000 dinners by Liberals, but completely support $10,000 dinners by the NDP.

Where in the hell has anyone said they support $10,000 NDP dinners ? It's apparent that everyone is against corporate and union contributions to political party's, but because the Christy government outright refuses to listen to the people and put an end to corporate and union contributions, there's no reason why the NDP or Greens shouldn't fund raise under the same rules that Christy plays by.... Also, some of Christy's fund raising dinners were $20,000 a head, Horgans fund raisers were a much better deal, his $10,000 was for a table of three. I posted a link about that yesterday.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

Hurtlander wrote:
Old Techie wrote:^^ Utter crap, brought to you by the delusional left, who think that increasing union payrolls will somehow make the lives of average folk better.

Are you actually suggesting that making more money will not improve the lives of the average folk ? Not all unions are public sector. Besides all that extra income from those fortunate enough to have good paying jobs, union or otherwise goes right back into the local economies. Corporate profits not so much.

Old Techie wrote:The same group who speak with forked tongue, bad mouthing $5000 dinners by Liberals, but completely support $10,000 dinners by the NDP.

Where in the hell has anyone said they support $10,000 NDP dinners ? It's apparent that everyone is against corporate and union contributions to political party's, but because the Christy government outright refuses to listen to the people and put an end to corporate and union contributions, there's no reason why the NDP or Greens shouldn't fund raise under the same rules that Christy plays by.... Also, some of Christy's fund raising dinners were $20,000 a head, Horgans fund raisers were a much better deal, his $10,000 was for a table of three. I posted a link about that yesterday.
who in their right mind give the ndp a lot of money.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Hurtlander wrote:Are you actually suggesting that making more money will not improve the lives of the average folk ? Not all unions are public sector. Besides all that extra income from those fortunate enough to have good paying jobs, union or otherwise goes right back into the local economies. Corporate profits not so much.

I'm suggesting that already well paid public sector union workers (I'm fully aware there are other union workers, however it's the public sector that the NDP favor and are beholden to) making even more, so they can add another tropical vacation per year, isn't going to do a thing for British Columbians who struggle to get by, and often live pay check to pay check.

Your assertion that corporate profits don't work their way back into local economies is misguided as far as I'm concerned.

Are all these corporations you speak of sole proprietorships? Of course not, so since they are not, they generate income for their shareholders, who then I'm fairly sure put it back into the economy. So then corporations provide jobs, and generate income for people. This being something NDP'ers seem unable to grasp.

Don't assume that this means I support some of the shenanigans corporations are guilty of, such as paying executives ridiculous amounts of money, because I do not condone that, regardless of what excuse those who do support it dream up.

No one is worth some of the stupid salaries and bonuses paid out, in fact I believe there should be a cap put in place to prevent it. Bombardier comes to mind as but one example.

Even BC Hydro that many NDP supporters love to point fingers at, helps us indirectly because the funds the government takes from there, go toward paying for the services we ask for.

We demand plenty of the government, and the NDP loyalists far more even, yet they seem to forget the money needs to come from somewhere. That somewhere is us, given there is no such thing as a money tree.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the bclibs have done zero to address the concerns you just talked about lol . people want knew team up to bat . three strikes yourrrrrrr out :130:
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

maryjane48 wrote:the bclibs have done zero to address the concerns you just talked about lol . people want knew team up to bat . three strikes yourrrrrrr out :130:

I wouldn't expect anything more intelligent from you, given your inclination to either completely ignore, or creatively interpret data which shows how under the Liberals BC has fared better than under the NDP.

The only thing that fares well under an NDP government is union personnel in the public sector, and that's simply not good enough for the rest of the public. The well off get richer, and the poor get poorer, is the NDP way.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

your saying we fare better if al capone was our premier ? um ok . but im not here to convince you of anything . i laid out why im not voting for clark . ir any other party. im now a voting out type of person . simple and stress free .

Return to “B.C.”