What's a "Bungalow"?

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: What's a "Bungalow"?

Post by Queen K »

And here I thought you'd whisper it in a PM.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

Fancy wrote:.

good point
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

So what's a "cottage" roof"
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Ground floor with an optional basement. Never heard of a rancher until I went west.

I grew up in a bungalow, in Ontario. A 2 storey house was called a "house". A 3 storey house was called "The McAdam's place". Small town, lol.
Your bias suits you.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Woodenhead wrote:Ground floor with an optional basement. Never heard of a rancher until I went west.

I grew up in a bungalow, in Ontario. A 2 storey house was called a "house". A 3 storey house was called "The McAdam's place". Small town, lol.

A 3 story house was called Larry's place when I was growing up. Funny thing about his place, it started as 1 story, then expanded out the side, then up, then up again, then out the side, then up... I think it was 5 or 6 stories when he was done (I should say when he died since it was never done). He never did put any siding, flooring, or drywall on the ceilings. Just OSB siding with plywood floors.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Glacier wrote:A 3 story house was called Larry's place when I was growing up. Funny thing about his place, it started as 1 story, then expanded out the side, then up, then up again, then out the side, then up... I think it was 5 or 6 stories when he was done (I should say when he died since it was never done). He never did put any siding, flooring, or drywall on the ceilings. Just OSB siding with plywood floors.

Sounds just like an Upper New York State Special!
Your bias suits you.

Return to “B.C.”