Anyone but Clark

jamapple
Übergod

Re: Anyone but Clark

Post by jamapple »

Old Techie wrote:
They think it's easier to try and hoodwink to voters. That way if they don't follow through on their promises, or they bankrupt the province, they can just blame those crooked Liberals.

To each his own obviously, but as far as I'm concerned, anyone who votes for Horgan, without him first answering the question of how he plans to pay for his promises, needs to give their head a shake.

He'll figure it out once elected just doesn't cut it! Not in this galaxy nor any other.

I hear you. It's not rocket science to HAVE to admit that EVERY governing party has broken promises made during an election. The $100,000.00 question is this: If the Libs screwed us, The NDP screwed us, (provincially, because they've never served federally, thank God), and the Greens, (who have never had their hands in my pockets yet), aren't to be voted for, in all seriousness, who is there really to vote for?? I already know the answer as you hear it daily!! " THE BEST OF 2 EVILS". Look next door at what the NDP is doing, and seriously ask Albertans what they think. GO LIBERAL!!!
lostsurferinbc
Fledgling

Post by lostsurferinbc »

jamapple wrote:
lostsurferinbc wrote:I'm seriously just going with eenie meenie miney mo this election. When there's three bad choices, it's the only way to go.

Don't let flamingfingers hear you say that. You'll be called stupid. Take the high road.

bring it. :)
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

jamapple wrote:
lostsurferinbc wrote:I'm seriously just going with eenie meenie miney mo this election. When there's three bad choices, it's the only way to go.

Don't let flamingfingers hear you say that. You'll be called stupid. Take the high road.

Yes take the high road, at least leave "meanie" out of the equation. [icon_lol2.gif]

We stand a better chance of surviving, eenie, miney, or mo. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “B.C.”