Johnny Rockets starting wage, $15.00

stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Johnny Rockets starting wage, $15.00

Post by stuphoto »

lesliepaul wrote:Those type of burger joints exist east of here starting in Winnipeg.

It has been over a decade since being in Winnipeg, but I seem to remember that Blondies made delicious burgers.
There are some good places here in BC, but they are few and far between.

It's honestly all the lousy fast food burgers I kept on getting whole on the road that turned me vegetarian.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

It has been over a decade since being in Winnipeg, but I seem to remember that Blondies made delicious burgers.
There are some good places here in BC, but they are few and far between.

Ate there once.........had what they called a 1/4 pound burger and it took 90 minutes to eat. Had to be 2 lbs. of meat. their largest burger was 9 lbs. One order of fries between 2 guys............waitress came by and said "didn't think you two could finish those burgers".

The best in Winnipeg in no particular order..........Jr's., Dairy Whip, Mrs. Mikes, Superboys (my favorite), New York Burger, VJ's and of course........Salisbury House.

Anyone going to Winnipeg.........I'll put in an order..........
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

I tried the Triple ByPass at the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas last year - couldn't do it, not even close. No idea how anyone can do the Quadruple ByPass with fries LOL!

Not bad burgers though :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

That plate in the article sure looks good!!

Fat burger is pretty good too although pricey. Two people can have the original combo for $24+. Coming to Van and Vic first?
Still doesn't beat my burgers ;-)

$15/hr is enough to also challenge the interior tech industry!
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.

Return to “B.C.”