Bccons vow to come back

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Bccons vow to come back

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/19 ... to-rebuild

as what ? the rhino party ? lol. clark is the conservative party so mabey they can be a real liberal party . one good thing is they will confuse the rightwingers and split the neo con vote :130:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Bccons vow to come back

Post by Queen K »

Good point MJ.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Back when GC put together the 2nd coalition in BC, it was between liberal party of BC & reform party of BC. Which more likely the reform party was former PC's.

Maybe its the left's turn to make a coalition, orange crush to green lemonade. lol

One thing BC politic's is never boring

Added later: First coalition lasted about 39 years before imploding
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the lady that was on cbc election coverage was apart of harpers election team . our version of ann coulter :200:
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

It's like a merry-go-round. They were once Conservatives, but corruption ruined that name. So they became Social Credit. Remember Bill VanderZalm. He ruined that name. So they became Liberals. Even though they aren't liberal.
That Liberal name is in decline thanks to Christy feeding the 1%ers tax cuts and forcing the masses to pay for it all. And letting her family hi-jack an entire railroad.

A couple of generations have passed, so the 1% has decided that they'll go back to the Conservative name.

Return to “B.C.”