Naloxone Mouse

Justfrank2

Naloxone Mouse

Post by Justfrank2 »

Absolutely disgusting. Reviving a mouse with an expensive Naloxone kit? That woman should never be allowed to handle tax payer funded resources ever again. It's incredible, we are being slowly bankrupted and crippled by idiots. Sacrifice the many for the selfish and stupid few.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Naloxone Mouse

Post by the truth »

Justfrank2 wrote:Absolutely disgusting. Reviving a mouse with an expensive Naloxone kit? That woman should never be allowed to handle tax payer funded resources ever again. It's incredible, we are being slowly bankrupted and crippled by idiots. Sacrifice the many for the selfish and stupid few.

i was thinking the samething
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

Here is a link.
https://www.google.ca/amp/vancouversun. ... o-life/amp
I didn't know what you were talking about earlier.

After reading the article my opinion is it sure sounds like a good program when the junkies have free pet sitting services while they get a free holiday in the detox centers.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

The people working there should be billed for the costs. It's a F-N mouse.

3 bucks at petsmart I bet. A snack for a pet cat, not something we need to "save"

This is why the "bleeding hearts" shouldn't always get the programs they desire, they think it is just fun money.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Veovis wrote:The people working there should be billed for the costs. It's a F-N mouse.

3 bucks at petsmart I bet. A snack for a pet cat, not something we need to "save"

This is why the "bleeding hearts" shouldn't always get the programs they desire, they think it is just fun money.

Exotic breeds can be a lot more expensive than that. People breed mice and rats for pets - not snack food for snakes and cats.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Analtude

Post by Analtude »

BTW. This probably doesn't matter, but it's not a mouse, it's a pet rat. I can't people tell the difference.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

stuphoto wrote:Here is a link.
https://www.google.ca/amp/vancouversun. ... o-life/amp
I didn't know what you were talking about earlier.

After reading the article my opinion is it sure sounds like a good program when the junkies have free pet sitting services while they get a free holiday in the detox centers.

Last thing it is, is a holiday. I don't usually call people ignorant but, that's an astoundingly ignorant thing to say. I shouldn't have to remind people it can mean seizure and/or death for some.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

Last thing it is, is a holiday. I don't usually call people ignorant but, that's an astoundingly ignorant thing to say. I shouldn't have to remind people it can mean seizure and/or death for some.[/quote]
Let me see, free meals, a free bed, all because they made a STUPID mistake.
It sounds like a holiday to me.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

How the heck did they know the mouse had overdosed on heroin
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Jflem1983 wrote:How the heck did they know the mouse had overdosed on heroin

Probably still had the needle stuck in its thigh and a rubber tube laying close by.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Analtude wrote:BTW. This probably doesn't matter, but it's not a mouse, it's a pet rat. I can't people tell the difference.

Let's simply.......Junkies we save, and are low on food chain.........it isn't wrong....pet rats or mice....WAAAAAYYYYYY farther down food chain and don't pay MSP and not entitled to free healthcare and more entitled to cat food.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

What_the wrote:Last thing it is, is a holiday. I don't usually call people ignorant but, that's an astoundingly ignorant thing to say. I shouldn't have to remind people it can mean seizure and/or death for some.

stuphoto wrote: let me see, free meals, a free bed, all because they made a STUPID mistake.
It sounds like a holiday

Well, if you think dying may be a holiday...

See you on the oncology or cardiac or respiratory or renal ward...because you made a stupid statistically probable choice...

And many will be there to point out how you should have lived your life better, and others to say why they should have to pay for it...

It sounds like a holiday only to an idiot.

People fighting for their lives. Fug
Last edited by What_the on May 18th, 2017, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

"a stupid mistake". Singular. "a stupid mistake".
Life sentence for a singular mistake. Not only can you not write what you mean, but can't express what you mean either.

And I know exactly what you meant, appears you didn't.

Like you've never made mistakes.

No need to "come back". Words aren't your thing since you didn't address the point I made.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

What_the wrote:Well, if you think dying may be a holiday...

See you on the oncology or cardiac or respiratory or renal ward...because you made a stupid statically probable choice...

And many will be there to point out how you should have lived your life better and the others to say went they shouldn't have to pay for it...

It sounds like a holiday only to an idiot. For people fighting for their life.

If you choose to take drugs that you know may kill you then you have already chosen to dye.
The only people I will give any acceptance to is those who absolutely needed some drugs to deal with excessive pain or illness.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

What_the wrote:"a stupid mistake". Singular. "a stupid mistake".
Life sentence for a singular mistake. Not only can you not write what you mean, but can't express what you mean either.

And I know exactly what you meant, appears you didn't.

Like you've never made mistakes.

No need to "come back". Words aren't your thing since you didn't address the point I made.

to me it looks like you are trying to make this personal

Return to “B.C.”