Policy of next BC govt.

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Policy of next BC govt.

Post by maryjane48 »

first off i will offer my deepest condolances to the bclibs and supporters . i can relate to the dissapointment they must feel .

now i think what i want to see from our next govt is this .

first send site c for proper review by bcuc. now i will be willing to support building it if few things happen . one i want proper fish ladder added in. trucking fish is dumb and waste of money that could go to epipens and cancer treatment . see queen i got your back . :130: . also i want extra power to go to instant bill reductions . i think 25 percent decrease is in order . and i also want to see the folks losing land be ause of the flooding to be over compensated . yes i want them to get deal they cant say no to . and most important i want to see major investment in getting the solar industry going in bc and its use encouraged through tax breaks . once ball is rolling as in atleast a quarter of all structers using solar then lose the kickback . by then it should be affordable .

next grizzly trophy hunt ended. if its for food im good with it . if its for ego i want it ended.

next end of campains financed by outside donors . meaning outside of canada . and a cap put on donations . 100 bux is enough . .

next icbc needs be brought back to earth . gas companies that supply natural gas need be told we are not paying endless rate hikes . find ways reduce costs .

medicare needs be wrapped into tax brackets . 30 grand or under govt pays . anything over is sliding scale . more you make more you pay . . more docs more clinics .

forestry needs be revitalized . propper logging has very little protest . harvesting trees can be done without killing a forest .

i want see proper fines aimed at mt polly and their clark plan of letting toxic water into quesnel lake for 5 plus years needs be killed tommrow .

they guilty involved in the cover up that caused a guy to kill himself need to be brought to justice . that con that clark hired needs be sent back to ont .

i also want to see the ndp allow craft weed stores allowed to operate . like craft brewieries . leaving it to giant companies is a missed oprtunaty to create employment and make bc a leader in pot tech :130:

those just few ideas i want see happen .

feel free but keep critisim to just that constructive . there million threads to spew bile
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: Policy of next BC govt.

Post by Urban Cowboy »

So mj do you actually read anything beyond tidbits that play into your narratives?

One of your wishes listed demonstrates just how clearly clueless you are in regards to things involving Site "C".

Just yesterday I read a long post sharing the incites of someone who actually lives in that area.

Said person told a story of how land was purchased about four decades ago for a healthy sum, and the previous owners have been allowed to remain there rent free for all this time, and on land they themselves say barely meets the definition of agricultural.

So what exactly is your definition of fair compensation? I tend to think getting a paid a healthy sum, plus living free for forty years qualifies as immensely well over compensated.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the 2 native bandes never sold no land . as for non natives i have no idea what deals where made and i havent made any claims to suggest i know what deals the non natives made . if they got what they thought was fair deal and took it then i would call that done and not part of the conversation going forward .

but stick to topic . it isnt me or site c .

if you have suggestions or ideas for next govt feel free . all ideas are welcome :130: .
casey60
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by casey60 »

Maryjane, you have my support!

Return to “B.C.”