Call it a date! BC Election gambit

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Call it a date! BC Election gambit

Post by Queen K »

Okay, but I'm still looking for resident castanetters to belly up and lay their best bets down. There are a few notable people not registered.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Quick tweak on my numbers on post 1. My Dec date is the actual voting date. The earlier is the call for election.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I hate to say this, but the Greens are awfully anxious and don't seem to support their own alliance.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#202658
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

I'm sticking with my May 2018 election call. Although it may be sooner. :up:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Carrs Landing Viking wrote:I'm sticking with my May 2018 election call. Although it may be sooner. :up:

after the new election rules pass :130:
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Queen K wrote:I hate to say this, but the Greens are awfully anxious and don't seem to support their own alliance.

Sleeping with the devil has some serious consequences.

The writing is on the wall. Get the election happening sooner rather than later.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Queen K wrote:I hate to say this, but the Greens are awfully anxious and don't seem to support their own alliance.

I think the reality is 1 Green MLA struck a deal and the others as well as the un-elected members aren't as thrilled with the deal made, but that's just a feeling.

I'm not sure a fast election is going to happen, first the NDP have create offices to make the option for an election less likely, and they also plan on using routes that avoid votes to govern. Sure this seems more like a short term dictatorship, but I'm pretty sure Horgan has been informed he'll be stomped next time so get while the getting is good.

We will see, I don't think the Liberals are ready by any means and desire one either however and will let the NDP make their bed, the fact the alliance members are wanting one certainly isn't a good sign.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Rwede wrote:

Sleeping with the devil has some serious consequences.

The writing is on the wall. Get the election happening sooner rather than later.

Do you wish to join us in the fun of guessing when the election will be called and when the actual election date will be?
See the first post to see what dates have already been taken, or double up.

Best estimate Rwede, go ahead, it can be any fantasy election date.

Return to “B.C.”