Over 200 cases tossed....

dle
Lord of the Board

Over 200 cases tossed....

Post by dle »

Have I mentioned how stupid our judicial system is?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#201147

Why do we even bother arresting anyone at all? Seriously. Why bother? Waste of time & money.

I don't think I'll read any more news today....I'm getting dizzy from shaking my head....
seewood
Guru

Re: Over 200 cases tossed....

Post by seewood »

I suspect it won't become important to the people in charge of staffing until something happens to them and the perpetrator walks because of the time limit expiring.

Have to make it important somehow to effect change.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Canadian justice system is a joke (I'm not laughing). Victims are slapped in the face, meanwhile criminals are laughing as they walk down the street.
This crap needs to end
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

I'm completely disgusted with the Canadian Judicial system.

Why bother having laws or charging people?

The Canadian Taxpayers just continue to get screwed, blued and tattooed at every turn and

the lunacy just continues on.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Steve had a decade to appoint judges and Queen's Council.
Christie's had nearly a decade too.

All we saw was courthouses closing.

It's all the fault of leftists, Liberals, and the dirty, rotten NDP.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

As far as I am concerned once you are in the criminal justice system you have lost all your rights except the right to a just trial. I do agree we need to clean up our system and speed up the process.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote:Steve had a decade to appoint judges and Queen's Council.
Christie's had nearly a decade too.

How did I know this would somehow be blamed on Harper? This is a simple issue - the judges were all appointed, and Justin and the Liberals reversed those appointments in order to comply with political correctness, as they decided the appointments weren't "diverse" enough. This is the unintended consequences of stupid decisions, and our airhead in Chief Justin seems to be the king of stupid decisions.

#notmyprimeminister

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/na ... e32454733/
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

dle wrote:Have I mentioned how stupid our judicial system is?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#201147

Why do we even bother arresting anyone at all? Seriously. Why bother? Waste of time & money.

I don't think I'll read any more news today....I'm getting dizzy from shaking my head....

Waste of time & money is right. We feel angry, can't imagine how the police feel putting hours of manpower into investigation, etc. just to watch it walk down the street, in addition to the victims of crimes will never get their justice.

Return to “B.C.”