NDP raise welfare rates $100

What_the
Übergod

Re: NDP raise welfare rates $100

Post by What_the »

logicalview wrote:
What_the wrote:Great, then what? Then you guys would be complaining about all the problems associated with homeless with even more vigour.

Im glad I don't live in an every man for himself world.

There has to be a middle ground though. Living in a no man for himself world is doomed to fail.

Man, it's been years, where you been? Pseudo nym?
Any way, yes, you're right. Each and both = middle ground.
It's dog eat dog yes, it's also rear our children with the right ideals. I don't want a narcissist changing my depends when the time comes... if I make it that far...
Nonetheless, that's the next generation, or the generation after. And some of the little punks these days and always are here and among us.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Old Techie wrote:
mr.bandaid wrote:I remember my first visit to Mexico years ago and going on a tour through the city. The tour guide was bragging that Mexico has a 0 unemployment rate. When I pointed out the beggars in the street, one being a young mother with her child, his answer was "That is what she has chosen to do for employment". We already have a problem with beggars from the streets to the intersections to the entrances to Costco, it would only get worse if something is not done.

From what I've read some of those "beggars' make more money in a day than I do.

You have to concede that some simply do choose to be beggars, and would rather bum money, than get their hands dirty working.

They have them in Mexico and we have them here too.

Thought that is what I was saying? Some just have to get the last word.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

I was agreeing with you, you even need to argue that? Sheesh!

Shoot me for adding to what you already said. :dash:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Old Techie wrote:I was agreeing with you, you even need to argue that? Sheesh!

Shoot me for adding to what you already said. :dash:

Just saying you agree would be too easy. Why add 2 words when you can show how smart you are by saying the same thing but in a different way.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

mr.bandaid wrote:Some just have to get the last word.

:up:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “B.C.”