Human rights coming back to BC

Post by maryjane48 »

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2017PREM0069-001392

i forgot the corrupt bclibs gutted bc humanrights commision. :130:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Human rights coming back to BC

Post by The Green Barbarian »

The first organization that should be investigated by the new "Human Rights" kangaroo courts should be the BC NDP and their racist and sexist nomination policies. What total bigots the NDP are!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

And the new reign or terror begins folks. Why am I not surprised that David meathead Eby is behind this return to the Orwellian days of the fake "human rights" commissions, with millions of taxpayers dollars wasted on complete garbage. This is why you never ever vote for the evil NDP folks. They waste your money on complete awful PC nonsense like this. Shame on you Horgan. Shame indeed. Pork barreling at its finest.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

Waste of money but look at the jobs they can create with tax dollars.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

all the racist and bigoted rightwingers are on notice now . go team horgan :130:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:all the racist and bigoted rightwingers are on notice now . go team horgan :130:

As I said, it's the racist and bigoted NDP who should be on notice. Their nomination policies are disgusting. I hope Horgan is the first one charged by the bonehead Eby and his taxpayerr-funded Gestapo. That would be poetic justice.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

yes we know some right wingers think gender diversity is disgusting. good thing ndp is slowly changing that in british columbia :130:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:yes we know some right wingers think gender diversity is disgusting. good thing ndp is slowly changing that in british columbia :130:

Well I think that deliberately excluding people from running for your party because of their gender and skin colour is disgusting. The NDP is a human rights disgrace. And now with this action they are staying true to form and wasting millions of taxpayer dollars for nothing. The new NDP reign of terror has truly started.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The NDP is disgustingly racist. Horgan will be the first one investigated for his sexist, racist, bigoted policies that segregate, divide, and discriminate against men and women of all races. Horgan and the NDP are just awful!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

The NDG are going to burn through that surplus by creating more government jobs before long at this rate. Now, how are they going to pay for a bloated bureaucracy when all that money is gone? This has me worried. I don't want my tax dollars going to a political party that says this riding HAS to be a female or visible minority and wasps need not apply....
Going to be a lot of whining when the Libs get back in and bin this idiocy.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

seewood wrote:The NDG are going to burn through that surplus by creating more government jobs before long at this rate. Now, how are they going to pay for a bloated bureaucracy when all that money is gone? This has me worried. I don't want my tax dollars going to a political party that says this riding HAS to be a female or visible minority and wasps need not apply....
Going to be a lot of whining when the Libs get back in and bin this idiocy.

The real question is not how will they pay for it. The real question is how will we end up paying for it. The last time Horgan and the NDP were calling the shots, BC had the highest personal income tax rate in Canada. Today we are like second or third lowest. Get ready for a return to the good old NDP days of stifling taxation. Unless, of course, we quickly sober up and kick that diseased prostitute Horgan out of our bed.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

well the paper shufflers are back . This is what the Liberals did first when got into power back in the day. Got rid of the excess government waste. Now the NDP are bringing it back in. who ends up paying..us!
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Symbonite wrote:well the paper shufflers are back . This is what the Liberals did first when got into power back in the day. Got rid of the excess government waste. Now the NDP are bringing it back in. who ends up paying..us!

Prepare for a lot more NDP changes, that accomplish nothing more than increasing the government employee payroll.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Horgan is an absolute disgrace. He is so stupid he doesn't even realize he is stupid.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Smurf wrote:Horgan is an absolute disgrace. He is so stupid he doesn't even realize he is stupid.

Sort of reminds me of some of the other posters on here. One can't grasp what "subsidy" means, and Horgan clearly has no clue as to what "change" means, which in his case clearly translates into "same old, same old".

He's not even bothering to pretend to change any of the things he and the NDP were so damn vocal about.

Likewise the NDP tooters are now defending the NDP doing the same things they despised in the Liberals, hence I can only conclude they don't grasp the meaning of hypocrisy either.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “B.C.”