Doofus sets off fireworks

dle
Lord of the Board

Doofus sets off fireworks

Post by dle »

This &(**%$^*( idiot set off fireworks to celebrate his return home to Williams Lake after being evacuated...all he got was around $1,000.00 in fines and a night in the drunk tank....

He needs a psychiatric assessment and probably court-ordered alcohol abstinence and treatment. Not in his right mind whether it was alcohol induced or not and is a danger to himself and others obviously....

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#203568
jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Doofus sets off fireworks

Post by jimmy4321 »

A real POS. Anything else I write would be bleeped
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Winner of the complete f :cuss: ing moron of the year award.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

GordonH wrote:Winner of the complete f :cuss: ing moron of the year award.

Yes, that stunt definitely upped the moron rating above charts. More than the guy who climbed on to the logging truck. Didn't think it was possible but someone upped the Moron of the Year Award from that guy.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Liquidnails »

I reckon he should probably stay home for awhile. If his name/identity gets out I'm sure there are more than a few locals who would happily administer some justice of their own.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I think a very polite public apology would be in order.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Liquidnails wrote:I reckon he should probably stay home for awhile. If his name/identity gets out I'm sure there are more than a few locals who would happily administer some justice of their own.

His neighbours who heard the fireworks, know actually who he is.... more than likely would have more then a few words for him.
What the f :cuss: k was he thinking
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Smurf wrote:I think a very polite public apology would be in order.

Sadly, the type of person who celebrates returning home after a forest fire evacuation by getting liquored up and setting off fireworks probably isn't the type of person who does a lot of apologizing.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

He is still able to breed more morons. And, probably will.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

No cure for stupidity.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

Smurf wrote:I think a very polite public apology would be in order.

Ever see those rednecks who shoot fireworks out of their *bleep*? I think a New Years Eve over a frozen Lake Okanagan would be a start to their atonement.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

RupertBear wrote:Sadly, the type of person who celebrates returning home after a forest fire evacuation by getting liquored up and setting off fireworks probably isn't the type of person who does a lot of apologizing.

Or evidently, thinking.

I expect this one will rate some international attention. Something he can tell his grandkids.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Seen the same kind of doofus behavior here in Kelowna.

When I interceded and asked the folks setting off fireworks in dried brown grass drainage retention area "Do you have a permit?", the initial response was %&&%%$#. I followed up with, "Would you like me to call the police?", whereupon they packed up and thanked me for ruining their celebration in somewhat, um, impolite terms and tone.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Wow insane!!
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

Liquidnails wrote:I reckon he should probably stay home for awhile. If his name/identity gets out I'm sure there are more than a few locals who would happily administer some justice of their own.

If he had actually started another fire I would agree with you.
However he lucked out and didn't. So it can't be called Justice.

I would have no problem with someone giving him a non-violent lesson.
Burning his most prized possession infront of him, in a controlled fashion comes to mind.

Return to “B.C.”