Ferry smoking

hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Re: Ferry smoking

Post by hobbyguy »

Soup Nazi mentality abounds.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Soup_Nazi

"The Soup Nazi is also the nickname of the eponymous character, Yev Kassem, played by Larry Thomas. The term "Nazi" is used as an exaggeration of the excessively strict regimentation he constantly demands of his patrons."

Free country. Legal. Publicly funded service. Smokers are taxpayers.

Non smokers don't own the world, they just love playing holier than thou. Conditioned by advocacy groups.

Learn to leave space for others in your small world view, and it will be bigger, and that will make a bigger person.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2017/02/secondhand_smoke_isn_t_as_bad_as_we_thought.html
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Alcoholics are taxpayers too, yet you can't walk around openly drinking a bottle of rum on the ferry. What makes smokers so special?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 1st, 2017, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Hassel99 wrote:
flamingfingers wrote:^^I seriously have NO interest in 'learning how to vape' or 'learning how to chew snuff' simply because you suggest it. I only simply want to have an area - in my car, with open access or on part of an outside deck to smoke a cigarette or fire up a pipe or have a cigar in peace and quiet without hassle.

I would also LOVE to have part of each ferry designed as "No children below the age of 18 allowed."

The world is changing and no longer wants to tolerate your disgusting habit.
Do it at home or do yourself a favor and quit.

It is already banned in many public places such as parks in Vancouver.

Get with the now and stop killing yourself.

Thats right, let the government and military do it for you ;)
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “B.C.”