Crickets from NDP and Horgan on portables

Re: Crickets from NDP and Horgan on portables

Postby rustled » Sep 6th, 2017, 8:02 am

LordEd wrote:Plan?

Yeah, another lofty promise made with a "we'll strike a committee and figure it out later" plan. Well, I suppose we should be thankful it's not a last minute "oh, wow, man, we seized power and I've no clue what to do here, so let's dump million$$ into doing whatever we think of first" plan.

Guess we get to wait and see what the committee will come up with, but you'd think after all that blame and shame he'd have had a plan to go with the promise, but no. Promises are cheap and easy. Plans are hard work. It's also hard to man up and return calls to admit you made reckless promises without a plan.

After 16 years of blame and shame and no plan required, it'll be interesting to see if they're capable of doing any of the hard work of governing.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
rustled
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4038 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Sep 6th, 2017, 8:45 am

flamingfingers wrote:
I am rather sick of the ChristyLiberal supporters' sour grapes.

after 16 years of listening to the NDP sour grapes, payback has just begun. And unfortunately for you, the NDP always provides lots to be sour about. (It's because they are so dumb and can't govern, in case you were wondering).
Pierre Trudeau was an epic disaster for Canada. Like father like son.

3 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 9943 posts

Postby Rwede » Sep 6th, 2017, 8:50 am

Horgan has a plan alright.

He's golfing with his union construction buddies and talking about it right now. And the money they are handing him as he reveals his plan is just fine, because, well, those ARE the current rules, ya know.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

2 people like this post.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4753 posts

Postby Old Techie » Sep 6th, 2017, 4:29 pm

flamingfingers wrote:I am rather sick of the ChristyLiberal supporters' sour grapes.

Yeah well I guess we all have our crosses to bear, given that I'm rather sick of NDP supporter blatant hypocrisy!
"Just because some people are fueled by drama doesn't mean you have to attend the performance."

2 people like this post.
Old Techie
Übergod

Liked in: 1936 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.