NDP Massey Tunnel Review!

LordEd
Guru

Re: NDP Massey Tunnel Review!

Post by LordEd »

Cactusflower wrote:That $2+ Billion was just another carrot they dangled in front of the electorate in the vain hope of getting reelected.
That 2B wasn't announced until AFTER the election. [icon_lol2.gif] https://www.google.ca/amp/globalnews.ca ... -vote/amp/

Oh and it's real as audited by the NDP
https://www.google.ca/amp/globalnews.ca ... -vote/amp/

Cactusflower wrote:Which do you think makes for more informative reading?
:biggrin:
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Cactusflower wrote:Your links are hopelessly out-of-date,
Forgot this from my link
Published on: September 6, 2017 | Last Updated: September 6, 2017 8:03 PM PDT

[icon_lol2.gif]

What changed in less than 24h in your 'research'
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Why are you talking about the surplus that was left - it bears no relationship to the NDP Massey Tunnel Review. Start another thread that pertains to the $2.7 BILLION dollar surplus that was left by the ChristyLiberals - that could have been used to ease the lives of so many people and their families.
Chill
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Dunno. Ask cactus.

mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

Doh !! I almost got sucked in again. Here we have another attack on the previous government by the not yet anointed government. If they can keep everyone fixated on the past, no-one will realize there is no agenda, budget, direction, or any way to keep what's left of their soon to be unfulfilled promises !
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

mike wrote:

the not yet anointed government.

What do you mean by this?
Chill
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

flamingfingers wrote:mike wrote:

the not yet anointed government.

What do you mean by this?

*Cough*noTestOfConfidence*Cough*

cr125
Board Meister

Post by cr125 »

Cactusflower wrote:Perhaps if the BC Liberals had sent a few things for review (the Convention Centre, the stadium roof, the Port Mann bridge and Hwy 1 widening, Northwest Transmission Line, etc., not to mention the biggest boondoggle of all, the Site C dam) the conventional provincial debt wouldn't have doubled, and BC Hydro's total debt and contractual obligations wouldn't have rose by at least $74 Billion.

Thanks to the mismanagement of the BC Liberals, ICBC was driven deep into the red, necessitating huge rate hikes. BC Ferries continued their downward spiral, with increased cost to the public despite being nominally "privatized" (right!). BC Rail was sold off cheap under a cloud of corruption, secrecy, and criminality. The BC Liberals' one big economic idea, the outrageously stupid LNG industry, proved a massive bust

I wish every government had the sense to have expensive projects reviewed instead of going off half-cocked and costing taxpayers billions of dollars unnecessarily.

The NDP is showing the province's and the world, that we are not open for business. The projects that were on the books are systematically being shelved one by one. All the younger people who were hoping for those jobs are *bleep*. The removal of bridge tolls are another big mistake, user should pay, Did Horgan say how these projects are going to get paid. You wait and see, this province will grind to a halt.
I hope you NDPers' have deep pockets.
I guess there will a least be some tree's left for ya all to hug, if the fires don't burn em first
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Oh, the drama! There are going to be plenty of jobs available under the NDP, just not grunt work like the BC Liberals offered. Mucking about in oil, gas, and coal will be a thing of the past, and green energy and infrastructure will be booming.
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

Cactusflower wrote:The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Oh, the drama! There are going to be plenty of jobs available under the NDP, just not grunt work like the BC Liberals offered. Mucking about in oil, gas, and coal will be a thing of the past, and green energy and infrastructure will be booming.

:laugh: :laugh:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

so you laugh about doing a review ? you seem pretty eager to spend my tax money with no oversight or transparency. i wouldnt do that to you :130:
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Yeah everyone will get a job at the BCTF raking in six figures without math skills, or any concept of who exactly pays the wages of public servants.

Yeah you NDP fruit loops have it all figured out. Well all but the part where the money comes from that is.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 8th, 2017, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 8th, 2017, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

Cactusflower wrote:The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Oh, the drama! There are going to be plenty of jobs available under the NDP, just not grunt work like the BC Liberals offered. Mucking about in oil, gas, and coal will be a thing of the past, and green energy and infrastructure will be booming.

What is grunt work maybe North East BC should leave and take that dirty oil and gas tax money with them.

Return to “B.C.”