Finally Mother and Uncle to Be Extradited

Finally Mother and Uncle to Be Extradited

Postby damama55 » Sep 8th, 2017, 4:07 pm

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/206103 ... ur-killing

I cringed when I heard, through an investigative report, what this mother and uncle did to this beautiful young woman. The Indian authorities didn't understand why the Canadian authorities didn't lay charges against them. Then, they (the mother and uncle) said they didn't want to be sent back for fear of torture and what they might face in India??? Well, our Supreme Courts, 9-0, overturning the BC courts, have said they should be extradited and I, for one, think it is about time. Hopefully they both will get exactly what they deserve for ordering the killing of this beautiful young woman, just for following her heart. Such a sad story.
A HUGE thank you and a BIG hug to all FIRST RESPONDERS, and to ALL who helped with the fires around Lake Country, Kelowna, West Bank, Vernon, Peachland, Summerland, Penticton and areas in between. You have done your VERY BEST to try and keep us all safe.

4 people like this post.
damama55
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 543 posts

Re: Finally Mother and Uncle to Be Extradited

Postby Jlabute » Sep 8th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Obviously, a Canadian, is a Canadian, is a Canadian has some exceptions. If they were Muslim extremists killng Canadians, then they'd get to stay.
I do diligence and sometimes diligence does me.

2 people like this post.
Jlabute
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 506 posts

Postby GordonH » Sep 8th, 2017, 8:34 pm

impo the whole idea of honourĀ killings is sickening.

5 people like this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 5233 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby Cactusflower » Sep 8th, 2017, 8:50 pm

Those two murderers will die of old age before they ever get what they deserve. It's been 17 long years since they conspired to kill that girl, and just because he Supreme Court says they 'should be' extradited doesn't mean they will be.

They're afraid they might be tortured if they're sent back to India. Well, what do they expect? A pat on the back for murdering an innocent young woman (daughter and niece, yet). They've gotten away with this for far too long. The Canadian justice system sucks. Just send them back to India. Who cares what happens to them over there? They don't deserve to live, IMHO.

3 people like this post.
Cactusflower
Fledgling

Liked in: 111 posts

Postby Catsumi » Sep 10th, 2017, 1:36 pm

Who will be surprised if they qualify for a Ten Million dollar payout? :-X
I can and WILL spray mercaptans all over your ill-considered & vacuous statements.
Don't bring peashooters to a gunfight.
Catsumi
Fledgling

Liked in: 135 posts

Postby Deean » Sep 10th, 2017, 3:24 pm

Its about time!!

damama55 likes this post.
Deean

Liked in: 60 posts

Postby damama55 » Sep 22nd, 2017, 8:07 am

These people were ready to board the plane to face their charges in India and then, for some reason, they were pulled back from loading. These two people, the mother and uncle, need to go back and face what they have done in this ungodly honor killing. I really don't care if they are sooooo sick and even if they could barely move, they need to go back and face their actions that took their beautiful relative. New evidence has come up, and I hope it is just how guilty they are. Send them back to face their consequences.
A HUGE thank you and a BIG hug to all FIRST RESPONDERS, and to ALL who helped with the fires around Lake Country, Kelowna, West Bank, Vernon, Peachland, Summerland, Penticton and areas in between. You have done your VERY BEST to try and keep us all safe.

Cactusflower likes this post.
damama55
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 543 posts

Postby Queen K » Sep 22nd, 2017, 8:26 am

Oh no, they're playing the Canadian legal game to the max. Likely have a GoFundMe page too where all those who believe in their fundamental right to up hold 13th century practices of murder called "honour killing" are contributing to legal bills.
Afterall, if THEY don't get away with it, who will get be able to get away with it if the namdy-pamdy Canadian justice system actually manages to impose something called "consequences"?
Please edit "Horgan" to "Premier Horgan" to show solidarity towards a successful tenure. Remember: The NDP Government: 2017 thread is not in the Bickering Room.

Cactusflower likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 8813 posts

Postby Cactusflower » Sep 22nd, 2017, 10:50 am

The Canadian Justice System:
A system whereby lawyers are allowed to delay justice for decades in order to live the life they feel they should be accustomed to living.

2 people like this post.
Cactusflower
Fledgling

Liked in: 111 posts

Return to B.C.