BC Conservatives eye Clark's seat

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: BC Conservatives eye Clark's seat

Post by maryjane48 »

I for one would be honored to have Stephen Harper as our MLA. That would be fantastic!
harper wouldnt come to bc. we respect same sex marriage here . harper deplores gay people
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote: harper wouldnt come to bc. we respect same sex marriage here . harper deplores gay people

We know this isn't true as unlike what I was told by fear-mongering leftists in 2011, gay marriage was not reversed. I think that pretty much everywhere in Canada gay marriage is respected, BC isn't special in any way on that. And Harper was the prime minister of Canada.

One thing I don't think Harper respects is murdering terrorists, and giving said murdering terrorist $10 million of our cash. I think he'd make a great MLA for our riding, and if he so chose, a lot better PM than the current brain-less airhead we have running Canada right now.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Canada (and last time I looked, that includes B.C.) rejected Harper in 2015. I was joking about him running for the BC Liberals.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Harper passed his "Best Before" date just like Clark did.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Harper and Clark passed their best before date long before they were rejected by the electorate and/or their party.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:Harper and Clark passed their best before date long before they were rejected by the electorate and/or their party.

This is true, look at Horgan and Weaver, they've already passed their best before dates and they've barely had a chance to really screw things up. Anyway, though you were apparently joking, I would welcome Stephen Harper's experience and wise leadership in West Kelowna. When the unelected NDP usurpers are finally vanquished, he'd be a fantastic addition to our government in BC.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

When I moved up to the interior from the coast, I had no idea that the Socred/Conservative/Reform parties were still running the show up here. Had I known, I would have moved to the West Kootenays instead.

On second thought, I would probably have missed all the hilarious BCLP Fan Club's comments on these threads. Those alone are worth living here. Who else do you have in mind to fill Clark's seat?
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

Cactusflower wrote:When I moved up to the interior from the coast, I had no idea that the Socred/Conservative/Reform parties were still running the show up here. Had I known, I would have moved to the West Kootenays instead.

On second thought, I would probably have missed all the hilarious BCLP Fan Club's comments on these threads. Those alone are worth living here. Who else do you have in mind to fill Clark's seat?

Had you moved else where , it would of been nice, enjoy your time here . :biggrin:
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Cactusflower wrote:When I moved up to the interior from the coast, I had no idea that the Socred/Conservative/Reform parties were still running the show up here. Had I known, I would have moved to the West Kootenays instead.

You should have looked at Castanet before you decided to move:)
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

^^ :up: :up:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

why?
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 26th, 2017, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

why?

Isn't it obvious?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
Isn't it obvious?

No it's not. Why wouldn't you want to live with hard-working people who can do math?
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

I'd rather live with hard-working people who live in the 21st century. Most of the people who will vote for Christy Clark's successor still live in the 1950s.

Return to “B.C.”