Watts confused and unfocused

Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Re: Watts confused and unfocused

Post by Hassel99 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 26th, 2017, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to removed post
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

rustled wrote: I hope they will choose someone who can come up to speed very quickly. Perhaps Watts is that person.

The Provincial Government has to work with municipalities on the one hand, and the Federal Govt on the other and, as Diane Watts has experience (and contacts) with both those other entities, she's ideally placed to represent our Province when dealing with either of them.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Merry wrote:
rustled wrote: I hope they will choose someone who can come up to speed very quickly. Perhaps Watts is that person.

The Provincial Government has to work with municipalities on the one hand, and the Federal Govt on the other and, as Diane Watts has experience (and contacts) with both those other entities, she's ideally placed to represent our Province when dealing with either of them.

Good point!
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Suggest whatever you wish, mj. I've pointed out your hypocrisy often enough.

Not sure why anyone figures it's up to me to police the entire board. I'm responsible for what I post, as you are. However, I am also free (as you are) to comment about others' posts when I wish, as I often do when I see sexist slurs.

As to what "bashing" means, you'll really need to ask the person who accused me of bashing the NDP. (As I read their comment, apparently pointing out when the NDP do something reckless, irresponsible of without appropriate forethought is "bashing".) IMO, that's a far cry from calling someone a "Barbie doll", but of course you're free to make of it what you will.
:topic:
I fully agree with Merry's post about gauging potential leadership on a single performance. I'll wait and see on Watts.

lol wow talk about i can do no wrong syndrome. when faced with being a hypocrite the old bclib line of i did nothing wrong but you did is so easy to get to huh ? lol . facts are you cant admit being wrong . plain and simple .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

:up: this is realy the whole story for now
Attachments
8669060_web1_170926-SNW-M-Dianne-Throws-Her-Hat-In-The-Ring-.jpg

Return to “B.C.”