Pastor and wife face sex charges

Post by maryjane48 »

https://globalnews.ca/news/3783896/clov ... t-charges/

i say hang them but that wont happen
my5cents
Guru

Re: Pastor and wife face sex charges

Post by my5cents »

They should be hung, ie punished more severely than other sexual assault accused, because ?
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

my5cents wrote:They should be hung, ie punished more severely than other sexual assault accused, because ?

where did i say other than . my stance on sex crimes is well known .
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maryjane48 wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/3783896/cloverdale-pastor-and-wife-are-facing-multiple-sexual-assault-charges/

yup
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

maryjane48 wrote:i say hang them...

Okay. And also, if anyone falsely accuses someone - they should also be hanged.

One thing I'm pretty sure the pastor is guilty of - telling small lies in the church. All pastors do it.
Like when they say a rapture is near - 100% lie.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

no if innocent let them go . no worries there. but if guilty get a rope lets have a public hangin :130:
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

my5cents wrote:They should be hung, ie punished more severely than other sexual assault accused, because ?

Yup. They should be punished seven times more than anyone else, just because they are preachers.
And they won't mind. The bible says thieves should restore "seven fold." It's a good system.

Probably lock them up for life. But if some idiot falsely accuses them - the accuser goes into jail for the amount
of time the preacher was supposed to go into jail for. Life.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

maryjane48 wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/3783896/cloverdale-pastor-and-wife-are-facing-multiple-sexual-assault-charges/

Should a woman be hung the same as a man ?
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Bring back the lash!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

maryjane48 wrote:...hang them ...

It starts out harmless. People come to church. Sing a few songs. Pray a bit. Learn how to be good. Then go home.

Cloverdale Church - $1 million per year???

But then they realize - this "God" idea is worth big money. The Baptist Church in Surrey pulls in nearly $2 million each year.
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/haip/srch ... p=1&b=true

In order to keep the money flowing, it is the job of the pastor to keep preaching, every Sunday. Can you imagine what goes on in the mind of the pastor's wife when one day she sees a cheque for $3,000 given by some rich guy with good intentions. I don't think there's a woman on earth that wouldn't get some big ideas if that happened. "Let's make more money" she says to her husband. "Let's sing more songs, let's say more prayers."

So the pastor begins to lie. He begins to make up all kinds of stories, as if he actually knows something about God. He doesn't. He doesn't know a thing about God, but now the pastor is claiming the holy spirit is present, and the holy spirit is doing all kinds of wonderful things in his church, which is all a total lie - A FRAUD - but the money keeps on flowing. The people who donate money to the church mean well.

In any group of people, and the Cloverdale Church had 250 people, you're going to have envy, and hatred, and talking behind people's backs, and competition and jealousy and flat out corruption. There's no such thing anywhere on earth, as a church where the holy spirit exists and people are holy. Some of the people might be good. But meanwhile some people in the church are getting richer and richer, and others are having bad luck, and the pastor's family is doing very well financially, and before you know it someone thinks of getting REVENGE on the pastor. They do it good. They do it so good, the lying pastor will never recover - ever. A false sex charges accusation - works the best.

The culprits ^

And this is the result. They were probably greedy. The pastor lied to the people - I know that for a fact. But he didn't do the thing they accused him of doing. He was greedy - that's all. His wife just wanted a mansion. You know how expensive houses are in Surrey. She needed $1 million for a big house.

I don't know what the moral of the story is, but it makes me remember the story of the Fisherman's wife.

Return to “B.C.”