Fortis to rent solar panels to citizens

Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Fortis to rent solar panels to citizens

Post by Smurf »

maryjane48 wrote:
when do you plan on renting solar panels? you claim to care about green power yet wont back it up . balls in your court . play . or quit crying because the scam of your dam has been exposed. i will predict right here site c will be stopped. :130: i wasnt sure before the bcuc started the review but with everything we now know of the bclibs lies about site c it is clear that waste of money will be stopped. then our govt can get to exploring real green power and everyone will be using it . :130: . i will have and will be proven right :130: while you sing the blues :smt045

I think as usual you got this totally wrong. You're the one touting the alternative supplies. The ball is in your court, are you going to play or quit. You are exposed as all talk but no action. Let us know when you take your own advice. I/we will gladly play in our court and deal with BC hydro and site C when it comes on line. It is you who should put up the bucks and do what you preach. What do they say "put up or shut up" instead of accusing others.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

maryjane48 wrote:try doing some research instead of listening to the dam fools. you might suprise yourself

Me thinks that you might want to take some of your own advice!!! Oh, and losing the bong for a few days might help with some clarity as well.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Smurf wrote: I/we will gladly play in our court and deal with BC hydro and site C when it comes on line.

No kidding. Site C is good for 100 yrs plus in lifespan. My children, their children, and their children will be thanking us for the foresight of providing reasonably priced and green power that the capital cost of construction will be paid for decades earlier.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “B.C.”