NDP appointed enviro committee

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Ndp appointe enviro commitee

Post by Fancy »

So what happened to this committee and all of their findings? NDP just threw everything out and starting over?

https://globalnews.ca/news/1993913/prov ... committee/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Cactusflower wrote:http://bc.ctvnews.ca/b-c-health-workers ... -1.3357711
Yeah, maybe they should be more like the BC Liberals.......

My next-door neighbour hasn't been out of his house for 6 months. He has a chronic illness and needs many medications in order to survive. He also has an anxiety problem (could be agoraphobia, I don't know because he isn't able to get to a health professional to get diagnosed).
Go tell your next door neighbor that you think there's nothing wrong with actively using another person with a mental illness as a weapon, and that some of your opponents offered suggestions for aiding your neighbor.

Don't worry. If your neighbor finds the medical system unbearable and falls into the same level of despair, he won't get the same degree of disregard you gave here.

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 24th, 2017, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bait removed.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

LordEd wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:http://bc.ctvnews.ca/b-c-health-workers ... -1.3357711
Yeah, maybe they should be more like the BC Liberals.......

My next-door neighbour hasn't been out of his house for 6 months. He has a chronic illness and needs many medications in order to survive. He also has an anxiety problem (could be agoraphobia, I don't know because he isn't able to get to a health professional to get diagnosed).
Go tell your next door neighbor that you think there's nothing wrong with actively using another person with a mental illness as a weapon, and that some of your opponents offered suggestions for aiding your neighbor.

Don't worry. If your neighbor finds the medical system unbearable and falls into the same level of despair, he won't get the same degree of disregard you gave here.

Now go grab flaming and find some grave to dance on.

Typical response from a BCLP fan. Can't stand the heat, but won't get out of the kitchen either. FYI, I went over to check on my neighbour the other day and found him laying on the floor, unable to get up. I called 911 and he is now in the hospital. The ambulance and hospital workers do their jobs admirably, but I'm concerned about the Health Authorities. I hope that the NDP Health Minister does a better job than his predecessor.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

And that has to do with the new committee how?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:I hope that the NDP Health Minister does a better job than his predecessor.

If he does he'd be the first NDP minister in BC history to do a better job than their predecessor. But given metrics for judging the NDP are so low, all this guy has to do is remember to put his pants on and wipe the drool from his mouth once a day and the NDP sycophants will claim victory.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Fancy wrote:And that has to do with the new committee how?

Committees are sometimes necessary in order to make significant changes in our democratic system. The environment and health departments need significant changes. The same old BC Liberal system isn't working.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Cactusflower wrote:Committees are sometimes necessary in order to make significant changes in our democratic system. The environment and health departments need significant changes. The same old BC Liberal system isn't working.

Which didn't address my question as to how what you were stating is related to:
developing a new climate strategy
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Cactusflower wrote:
Committees are sometimes necessary in order to make significant changes in our democratic system. The environment and health departments need significant changes. The same old BC Liberal system isn't working.

Neither has the NDP system previous to that, nor will the current NDP system.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Cactusflower wrote:Typical response from a BCLP fan.
I hope so. It seems grave dancing behavior seems to gravitate to the opposed side.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

I just saw this article on Castanet...

British Columbia has appointed a team of environmental and industry advisers to help the New Democrat government set and meet legislated pollution reduction targets.

Environment Minister George Heyman says he plans to introduce climate legislation next spring that aims to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 40 per cent below 2007 levels over the next 13 years.

He says the legislation will also include targets to cut emissions from buildings and homes by 50 per cent, and 30 per cent from industry and transportation.

I'm confused. Do they want to cut pollution, or do they want to cut the emission of the harmless CO2 gas? Because CO2 isn't a pollutant. Is the person writing this article just out to lunch?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Yes, you are definitely confused. Time to do more research into climate change and how it affects our environment.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 24th, 2017, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bait removed.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 24th, 2017, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 24th, 2017, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Bring back the LIKE button.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:Yes, you are definitely confused. Time to do more research into climate change and how it affects our environment.

I have, and can find no proof anywhere that CO2 is a pollutant. It in fact is a harmless gas required by all plant live to survive. Did you know that? Calling CO2 a "pollutant" is almost as dumb as calling oxygen a pollutant. Just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. That's why I think this writer isn't very educated on the subject.

Return to “B.C.”