Burnaby blocking pipeline?

westbankkid
Übergod

Re: Burnaby blocking pipeline?

Post by westbankkid »

Cactusflower wrote:^^Yeah, and some of Canada's laws are starting to :cuss: me off. Especially the ones that interfere with BC's environmental laws.

If you're not happy in Canada move to the US and live under TRUMP. Truedope is dumb but not as dumb as Trump.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

There's no law preventing a legal company from moving an unrestricted property from one point of the country to another.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

maryjane48 wrote:The more jt keeps letting this bs,happen the closer we get to canadas first ndp govt

God forbid if the NDP ever became the ruling party in Canada. I can forsee us becoming a Bankrupt bananna republic.....
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

westbankkid wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:The more jt keeps letting this bs,happen the closer we get to canadas first ndp govt

God forbid if the NDP ever became the ruling party in Canada. I can forsee us becoming a Bankrupt bananna republic.....

Harper and Trudeau already did a pretty good job of that. You should pray to whatever god you worship that the NDP gets a crack at running Canada so that we could get our economy back on track without begging China to take our unwanted bitumen.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Cactusflower wrote:^^Yeah, and some of Canada's laws are starting to :cuss: me off. Especially the ones that interfere with BC's environmental laws.

May I suggest relocation to a locale more suited to your ideals.

Afghanistan for instance. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Cactusflower wrote:You should pray to whatever god you worship that the NDP gets a crack at running Canada so that we could get our economy back on track without begging China to take our unwanted bitumen.

:spitcoffee: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NDP getting our economy running - OMG! that was flippin' hilarious! :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “B.C.”