The BC NDP are world-class hypocrites

Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Re: The BC NDP are world-class hypocrites

Post by Urbane »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Horgan is such a giant buffoon. This whole government is a complete joke.
When his hypocrisy is exposed, as it was during QP yesterday, his temper flares. It's most unbecoming of a premier.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Urbane wrote:
    The Green Barbarian wrote:Horgan is such a giant buffoon. This whole government is a complete joke.
When his hypocrisy is exposed, as it was during QP yesterday, his temper flares. It's most unbecoming of a premier.

The only 'temper flaring' yesterday was in your own mind. I watched QP too, and as I recall, it was the same old sword fight that's been going on for years. The only difference was that this year, the 'fencers' on the opposition side don't follow the rules.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Cactusflower wrote:
    The only 'temper flaring' yesterday was in your own mind. I watched QP too, and as I recall, it was the same old sword fight that's been going on for years. The only difference was that this year, the 'fencers' on the opposition side don't follow the rules.

You watched QP? Horgan broke the rules and admitted that he broke the rules when he withdrew his "crap" reference. The speaker then asked Horgan to withdraw his remark and he did so again. Why do you keep making things up when it's so easy to check when you're fabricating things? You're totally and utterly wrong and the proof is in the video.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Cactusflower wrote:
hobbyguy wrote:^^ see, the NDP don't even know what handling things well is!

And you don't even know that you and your Myna birds have contradicted yourselves numerous times on this page alone.

You really really want to open that door????? [icon_lol2.gif]

I guess we can add "contradict" to "subsidy" and the other words the alternate reality faction has redefined. :135:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Urbane wrote:
    Cactusflower wrote:

You watched QP? Horgan broke the rules and admitted that he broke the rules when he withdrew his "crap" reference. The speaker then asked Horgan to withdraw his remark and he did so again. Why do you keep making things up when it's so easy to check when you're fabricating things? You're totally and utterly wrong and the proof is in the video.

What he said was the truth, but yes, it was a minor faux-pas. The rules are constantly broken on the other side and nobody ever apologizes. The Speaker is having one h___ of a time trying to control their antics.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Urbane wrote:When his hypocrisy is exposed, as it was during QP yesterday, his temper flares. It's most unbecoming of a premier.

Yes, Hulk Horgan isn't just cranially challenged, but he has a horrible temper. It's too bad that the NDP picked him as leader, but as their pool of talent is razor thin and not very bright, I guess he's the best they could come up with. Which isn't much. The NDP is just plain awful.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Urbane wrote:When his hypocrisy is exposed, as it was during QP yesterday, his temper flares. It's most unbecoming of a premier.

Yes, Hulk Horgan isn't just cranially challenged, but he has a horrible temper. It's too bad that the NDP picked him as leader, but as their pool of talent is razor thin and not very bright, I guess he's the best they could come up with. Which isn't much. The NDP is just plain awful.

But did they pick him, or was it a matter of no one else wanted the job, so he wound up with it?
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Urbane wrote:
    Cactusflower wrote:

If you think the NDP are 'world class hypocrites, why do you send your 'world class deflectors' to respond to my comments? (Uh-oh, that could be construed as personal.) I'll try to put it another way: I'd like to read something from you that proves the NDP are hypocrites. All you've proved so far is that Horgan defends himself quite well against the jack......als.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Cactusflower wrote:What he said was the truth, but yes, it was a minor faux-pas. The rules are constantly broken on the other side and nobody ever apologizes. The Speaker is having one h___ of a time trying to control their antics.

For goodness sake stop dramatizing all the time. Anyone who's ever watched politicians in action, be it the BC legislature or federal, would note very quickly how they all behave like adolescents.

Again we see example of the left hypocrisy, chastising the Liberals conduct, and excusing the same in the NDP.

FYI rules apply to everyone, not just the part of the political spectrum you despise, so stop making excuses for the NDP.

We are but a short period into the term, and they've proven themselves just as deceitful, and corrupt, as you've been accusing the Liberals of for eons, with the added trait of blatant ineptitude, that stands to have a huge impact on all of BC, yet here you all are praising the incompetent jackals. Talk about blissfully ignorant followers.

Cactusflower do you understand what "hypocrite" even means?

What does Urbane need to prove when it's all out there for anyone to see?

Horkagain saying he wouldn't use tax money to fund political parties, then formulating a plan with the Greens to do just that is hypocritical.

Whining about the Liberals leaving the BCUC out of a decision, then turning around and doing the same by freezing rates, in contradiction of the BCUC findings is HYPOCRITICAL.

Accusing Liberals of anything that the accuser does themselves is hypocritical.

You NDP fanboys, pointing your fingers at the Liberals and using strict metrics by which you judge them, then excusing the very same conduct when the NDP does it is hypocritical.

It's not that hard to find examples of hypocrisy as every day they provide us more. Just open your eyes and quit drinking the kool-aid of lies.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Old Techie wrote:
But did they pick him, or was it a matter of no one else wanted the job, so he wound up with it?

as HG has pointed out, he was the choice of the NDP's Quadra Island gang of loony tune NDP boneheads.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:I'd like to read something from you that proves the NDP are hypocrites. .

Read the OP in the thread.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Cactusflower wrote:I'd like to read something from you that proves the NDP are hypocrites. .

I wasn't responding to the OP; I was responding to Urb. There are OP on this thread that don't deserve a response.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Cactusflower wrote:
I wasn't responding to the OP; I was responding to Urb. There are OP on this thread that don't deserve a response.

Yes that would be all the posts that you can't come up with a response for, without looking like a blatant hypocrite, though there have been exceptions. ROFLMAO
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Let me to remind everyone what the OP was all about:
Urbane wrote:The NDP are talking about democracy and fair representation. Meanwhile, the premier refuses to call a by-election in Kelowna West because he knows that the NDP has no chance of winning the seat. Horgan is as good at anyone when it comes to talking out of both sides of his mouth. From Les Leyne:

Les Leyne: NDP being hypocritical in delaying byelection
Les Leyne / Times Colonist

NOVEMBER 7, 2017 12:51 AM

New Democrats have been delivering passionate speeches lately about the fundamental importance of fair representation.

But Premier John Horgan is going into his fourth month of denying voters in Kelowna West any kind of representation at all.

The hypocrisy is a bit much. The NDP caucus has spent hours expounding on the higher principles of fair representation while congratulating themselves for introducing plans for a referendum on proportional representation next year.

All the while there’s an empty chair where an MLA representing 45,000 people should be sitting. They don’t have fair or proportional representation. They don’t have any representation at all.

It’s empty simply because it’s to the advantage of all those New Democrats who are so busy speaking about fairness.
Full column: http://www.timescolonist.com/opinion/le ... 1.23086043

This thread is not just about NDP hypocrisy when it comes to the by-election. This thread is about a leader and a party that railed against Christy Clark and the Liberals for the very same things that they are doing right now. While many of us who voted Liberal criticized the the party when they stepped out of line it's bleedingly obviously that many NDP supporters on here are nothing but obedient trained seals when it comes to their party. That's not good for democracy and it's not even good for the NDP to get a free pass from their loyal supporters.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Old Techie wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:Read the OP in the thread.

Cactusflower wrote:

Yes that would be all the posts that you can't come up with a response for, without looking like a blatant hypocrite, though there have been exceptions. ROFLMAO

No, that's not it. The posts I refer to are nasty, vicious and extremely partisan. And if the shoe fits, wear it.
But to get back to the topic, the dictionary describes 'hypocrisy' as deceit, or pretense of virtue or piety. Doesn't sound like the NDP to me.

Return to “B.C.”