All First Nation reserves in support of Kinder Morgan

Cactusflower
Banned

Re: All First Nation reserves in support of Kinder Morgan

Post by Cactusflower »

hobbyguy wrote:^^ so you hate the people of Alberta and Saskatchewan and the rest of Canada that will benefit and at virtually zero risk to BC? Not to mention the FNs that will benefit economically and not to mention the construction workers who will have good jobs and not to mention the refinery workers in Burnaby who will get to keep their jobs and not to mention the additional tax revenues to pay for social programs and not to mention the additional Coast Guard employees and contractors who will have good jobs^

Good grief. All of that to support an idiotic anti-science position taken by the cynical vote pandering NDP phony usurpers?

I don't hate anyone, not even those idiots at KM who don't know when it's time to head back to Texas, or just stay in AB building more pipelines to dump diluted bitumen in the rivers of SK and AB. I've had enough of their whining and sniveling.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/k ... -1.4402594
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

hobbyguy wrote:^^ so you hate the people of Alberta and Saskatchewan and the rest of Canada that will benefit and at virtually zero risk to BC? Not to mention the FNs that will benefit economically and not to mention the construction workers who will have good jobs and not to mention the refinery workers in Burnaby who will get to keep their jobs and not to mention the additional tax revenues to pay for social programs and not to mention the additional Coast Guard employees and contractors who will have good jobs^

Good grief. All of that to support an idiotic anti-science position taken by the cynical vote pandering NDP phony usurpers?

Cactusflower wrote:I don't hate anyone, not even those idiots at KM who don't know when it's time to head back to Texas, or just stay in AB building more pipelines to dump diluted bitumen in the rivers of SK and AB. I've had enough of their whining and sniveling.

I'd wager good money that they feel the same. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Cactusflower wrote:

I don't hate anyone, not even those idiots at KM who don't know when it's time to head back to Texas, or just stay in AB building more pipelines to dump diluted bitumen in the rivers of SK and AB. I've had enough of their whining and sniveling.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/k ... -1.4402594

I see, so you don't believe in Canada, don't believe in the constitution of Canada, don't believe folks from Alberta and Saskatchewan count as much in Canada as the small minority of LEAPer ideologues who can't sort fact from fiction. Sounds pretty much like fascism to me.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

The NDP has been in power for 6 months now and what have they done so far? Have they made a decision? Have they fulfilled any of their campaign promises? Have they made and new promises to BCers? What have they done for US the taxpayers.

The only thing they have done was form a study group that we pay for and then say they will make a decision on the outcome by the end of the year. By that time they will be 8 months in before doing anything.

There is nothing there to support. They are still basking in the glow of being put in charge by back room deals with the impotent Green party. If I was to meet Horgan today and shook his hand, I would first check to see if I still had all my fingers and then promptly head to the nearest shower room.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

Cactusflower wrote:I don't hate anyone, not even those idiots at KM who don't know when it's time to head back to Texas, or just stay in AB building more pipelines to dump diluted bitumen in the rivers of SK and AB. I've had enough of their whining and sniveling.

Old Techie wrote:I'd wager good money that they feel the same. :biggrin:

I know I feel the same. Funny though, the only whining and snivelling is from the banner and placard waving anti-everything crowd and their brain dead cheerleaders.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/k ... -1.4402594[/quote]

I see, so you don't believe in Canada, don't believe in the constitution of Canada, don't believe folks from Alberta and Saskatchewan count as much in Canada as the small minority of LEAPer ideologues who can't sort fact from fiction. Sounds pretty much like fascism to me.[/quote]

I, unlike the knuckle-draggers in this country, believe in human-accelerated climate change. Ergo, no acceleration of bitumen mining/fracking.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

alanjh595 wrote:The NDP has been in power for 6 months now and what have they done so far? Have they made a decision? Have they fulfilled any of their campaign promises? Have they made and new promises to BCers? What have they done for US the taxpayers.

The only thing they have done was form a study group that we pay for and then say they will make a decision on the outcome by the end of the year. By that time they will be 8 months in before doing anything.

There is nothing there to support. They are still basking in the glow of being put in charge by back room deals with the impotent Green party. If I was to meet Horgan today and shook his hand, I would first check to see if I still had all my fingers and then promptly head to the nearest shower room.

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/211599 ... ood-rising
Kinda shoots a hole in that theory of yours, doesn't it? And as to decisions, they've made the right decision when they agreed to save our interior and coastal waters from KM/Trans Mountain pipeline leaks and spills.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Cactusflower wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:The NDP has been in power for 6 months now and what have they done so far? Have they made a decision? Have they fulfilled any of their campaign promises? Have they made and new promises to BCers? What have they done for US the taxpayers.

Kinda shoots a hole in that theory of yours, doesn't it? And as to decisions, they've made the right decision when they agreed to save our interior and coastal waters from KM/Trans Mountain pipeline leaks and spills.

What? They went on a sales call to China to sell our forest products. What does that have to do with making a decision? They are on a prospecting mission, is that a decision? Just another study, paid for by taxpayers $$$.
Bring back the LIKE button.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

*removed*
But you ARE against the very thing that will pay for NDP Rachel Notley's plan to shut down coal fired power plants? But you ARE against the very thing that will reduce Alberta's need for fossil fuel power plants? But you ARE against people having good jobs and tax revenues that make people's lives better?

You cop out by referring to others who don't think your LEAP nonsense is real world thinking as knuckle-draggers.

Closed mindedness is not a substitute for thought. The real world does not function on revolutions, it functions on transitions, trade offs and evolutions.

It is quite clear that far left LEAP ideologues have reached the conjunction point in "thought" where they meet Fascism. The same place as Stalin met Mussolini. That place is dictatorship - the place where no thought, no fact or facts, no compromise is to be found - just slavish parroting of from the "Little Red Book" du jour. Such ideologies are repugnant to the democracies that allow them to exist, but unfortunately democracy can not allow itself to be dragged into the pit with them, and so must allow them to exist.
Last edited by ferri on Nov 15th, 2017, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I'm not going to waste my time trying to fix those quotes.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Cactusflower wrote:

OMG - which party was it that criticized BC Liberal trade missions and offices in China? The very things that have encouraged softwood sales to China? Seems to me that it was the hypocritical BC NDP! Now Donaldson the Useless is trying to claim credit?? Yeehaw. Unable to actually do anything, the NDP are trying to take credit for the efforts of others. Typical from the NDP party that doesn't even know how to manage its own finances.

Try posting something when the NDP actually accomplish something instead of messing things up or trying to claim credit for things they could not do.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

*removed*

Wow.......I thought that raging uncontrollably against the NDP was the domain of the more rabid pro-pipeline people. And who are these 'far left LEAP ideologues' to which you refer? A new political party, perhaps? Please let me know when you decide to debate this topic rationally, okay?
Last edited by ferri on Nov 15th, 2017, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I'm not going to waste my time trying to fix those quotes.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:
I, unlike the knuckle-draggers in this country, believe in human-accelerated climate change. Ergo, no acceleration of bitumen mining/fracking.

and I, unlike the knuckle-draggers in this country, believe in building pipelines so that oil can be transported safely. I also believe in generating electricity and power at prices that don't hurt the poor. Ergo, no solar/wind power.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 15th, 2017, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 15th, 2017, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:topic: All First Nation reserves in support of Kinder Morgan
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “B.C.”