First nations working with conservation

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

First nations working with conservation

Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.wltribune.com/news/suspected ... iams-lake/

These individuals (charged) are First Nations but I can say there are as many non-First Nations night hunters as First Nations,” Butler said.

“We know there is meat being sold in this area and taken to the Lower Mainland. It’s an issue that we deal with every year. Unfortunately it tarnishes all the good hunters we have in this area but I know without the help of the hunters and landowners we wouldn’t catch a lot of these individuals, and I call them individuals because I don’t want to call them hunters, they’re poachers.”
alanjh595
Banned

Re: First nations working with conservation

Post by alanjh595 »

Let me tell you about my personal interactions with native, salmon fishers, that I have had dealings with....Don't get me started about what I know from my first hand experiences and their abuses of their privileges.
My negative opinions are based upon REAL LIFE, 1st hand experience and my personal observations of what REALLY happens by those that claim indigenous rights.
If you want details, PM me, because I don't think that my comments/disgust would be allowed on the main board. AND I don't blame them (those that maintain control and a modicum of decency over this website.)
Bring back the LIKE button.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

alanjh595 wrote:Let me tell you about my personal interactions with native, salmon fishers, that I have had dealings with....Don't get me started about what I know from my first hand experiences and their abuses of their privileges.
My negative opinions are based upon REAL LIFE, 1st hand experience and my personal observations of what REALLY happens by those that claim indigenous rights.
If you want details, PM me, because I don't think that my comments/disgust would be allowed on the main board. AND I don't blame them (those that maintain control and a modicum of decency over this website.)

*removed* i also have real world experiance working with first nations fishing and hunting. Facts are more non natives abuse the system because of the numbers . All first nation fisheries are monitored in real time by fisheries canada .all of them .

As for hunting you and your ilk tried to convince people that first nations can hunt at night in a free for all but my link and the story i posted in this thread prove that to be false and a,lie pased around by racists.

I stated in a different thread that if first nations break the rules they get caught as does anyone else . Humans arent perfect and make bad choices and them choices can end up in court . As the story states it isnt one side or other its both but far more non natives break rules because of the numbers .
Last edited by ferri on Nov 14th, 2017, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

removed.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

alanjh595 wrote:Let me tell you about my personal interactions with native, salmon fishers, that I have had dealings with....Don't get me started about what I know from my first hand experiences and their abuses of their privileges.

Try the rebel . They seem to fit your personality
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

maryjane48 wrote:

These individuals (charged) are First Nations but I can say there are as many non-First Nations night hunters as First Nations,” Butler said.

Bet you if the story was the other way around and printed "These individuals (charged) are non-First Nation's but I can say there are as many First Nations ..." the paper would be accused of bigotry.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:As for hunting you and your ilk tried to convince people that first nations can hunt at night in a free for all but my link and the story i posted in this thread prove that to be false and a,lie pased around by racists.

I stated in a different thread that if first nations break the rules they get caught as does anyone else . Humans arent perfect and make bad choices and them choices can end up in court . As the story states it isnt one side or other its both.... .
Maybe read up on the facts and come back with something besides inflammatory remarks. First nations have and do hunt at night and that is not a lie being passed around by racists (ridiculous). Maybe there should be more education then we wouldn't hear about rights being infringed.
http://shuswapnation.org/aboriginal-hun ... ng-rights/

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlifeact ... sc_04.html
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “B.C.”