IHA and first nations working together

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

IHA and first nations working together

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... Elder-care

Since ndp took over i noticed lots more govt agencies working with first nations instead of against like last bclib govt was doing
LordEd
Guru

Re: IHA and first nations working together

Post by LordEd »

maryjane48 wrote:Since ndp took over i noticed lots more govt agencies working with first nations instead of against like last bclib govt was doing
Its called confirmation bias.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Sorry to burst your bubble but health authorities working with 1st nations has been ramping up for years and was an initiative started by the liberal government.

There was some pretty nasty census and survey statistics showing outcomes for 1st Nations people was much worse/lower than the rest of the population.

Government is slow slow slow.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

TylerM4 wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble but health authorities working with 1st nations has been ramping up for years and was an initiative started by the liberal government.

There was some pretty nasty census and survey statistics showing outcomes for 1st Nations people was much worse/lower than the rest of the population.

Government is slow slow slow.

Oh can i see the links to the bclibs anouncing iha,and other govt depts working more closly with first nations . Its something i want to be wrong about so lets see the facts :130:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

maryjane48 wrote:Oh can i see the links to the bclibs anouncing iha,and other govt depts working more closly with first nations . Its something i want to be wrong about so lets see the facts :130:

You first. You show me yours, and then I will show you mine.
Bring back the LIKE button.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I did and my reports very long [icon_lol2.gif]
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

maryjane48 wrote:Oh can i see the links to the bclibs anouncing iha,and other govt depts working more closly with first nations . Its something i want to be wrong about so lets see the facts :130:

I think the most glaring example is the new provincial health authority focused solely on 1st Nations people/care. Founded back in 2013 shortly after liberals came to power. http://www.fnha.ca/about
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

maryjane48 wrote:I did and my reports very long [icon_lol2.gif]

Where is it?

Since the government is "so slow", that would mean that it was started by the liberal government.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “B.C.”