Botched B.C. Libs firings take another twist

LordEd
Guru

Re: Botched B.C. Libs firings take another twist

Post by LordEd »

Sure. Let me know if your neighbor committees suicide from your lack of ability to help and I'll remind you of that every few weeks.

Edit: except that I wouldn't because I'm not a horrid person. I only wish ill on those who've earned it, not those in unfortunate circumstances.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

^^ :135: IYO.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

And the people of BC know this well - which is why the BC NDP lost five elections in a row since their 1990's reign of terror.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

^^And the people of B.C. know this well, after electing the same corrupt government from 2001 - 2017.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Cactusflower wrote:^^ :135: IYO.

No there's several voicing the opinion that gloating over mental illness and suicide is horrid.

Don't worry, I won't let anybody forget your horrid stance on this issue.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:^^And the people of B.C. know this well, after electing the same corrupt government from 2001 - 2017.

and you forget 2017 as well, the BC Liberals were elected. The NDP usurped power with a disgusting and evil back-room deal. The people of BC will never forget just how awful the BC NDP was during those dark times in the 1990's, and as they are demonstrating now, nothing has changed, they are same corrupt and evil bunch of people they were back then.

What's sad is that the BC NDP supporters have to resort to such disgusting threads as these to distract from just how awful they truly are.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

LordEd wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:^^ :135: IYO.

No there's several voicing the opinion that gloating over mental illness and suicide is horrid.

Don't worry, I won't let anybody forget your horrid stance on this issue.

If you can still find a pay phone somewhere, I'll give you a couple of quarters so you can call someone who cares.

BTW, why are you always blubbering about 'mental illness'? Are you saying that the Christy Liberals were mentally ill and that's why they botched the health research file?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Depression and suicide are serious matters not deserving of the smiley faces your crew puts on them.

The call will not be to you clearly.

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
If you can still find a pay phone somewhere, I'll give you a couple of quarters so you can call someone who cares.

I care so he can call me. It's disgusting how the BC NDP supporters keep throwing dead bodies into threads. Just plain awful.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

LordEd wrote:The article is 2015. It's just more grave dancing.

:135: I just saw this now and double checked. Yes, of course you're right.
I have to say, it's my bad for not checking the date first.

I honestly thought what Dix did was recent.

My bad.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Nothing wrong with what he did either. When policy gets in place as a result of tragedy you sometimes need to give it a push to fix the unintended consequences.

That's what the critic's job is for.

These joker's are just out for the shock factor. I doubt the article was read past the headline.

LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

If site c firings result in deaths, don't think I won't call out the liberal side for it if it goes beyond stating the event happening. There's 2000+ people with their financial lives in uncertainty.

Nobody wakes up and thinks how they can drive someone to kill themselves. SOME seem to wake up and think how to use tragedy as a weapon.

Return to “B.C.”