Fish farm processing plants contaminate ocean

Cactusflower
Banned

Re: Fish farm processing plants contaminate ocean

Post by Cactusflower »

LordEd wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:If you don't believe the Environment Ministry does it's due diligence on these issues, perhaps you should do your own due diligence and research that 2013 inspection yourself.
NOTHING in the article posted said they failed anything. Perhaps you should do your own due diligence before posting as though something is a fact.

It says they were inspected in 2013. It says they will be inspecting soon. You've injected some fictions about a failed inspection and bribed officials.

Forget it. I'm not going to do your research for you. And as far as my comment about the 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' relationship between government and industry goes, you can also find proof of that in various MSM archives.

If you spent more time reading and less time writing, you might not be so upset all the time.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Cactusflower wrote:Forget it. I'm not going to do your research for you. And as far as my comment about the 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' relationship between government and industry goes, you can also find proof of that in various MSM archives.

If you spent more time reading and less time writing, you might not be so upset all the time.

In other words, you CAN'T, to provide any evidence to support your claim.
Bring back the LIKE button.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 30th, 2017, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 30th, 2017, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
If you spent less time baiting people and more time doing your own research, your comments might be more favourably received.

Judging by the "Likes" I get my comments are extremely well received. I honestly don't care if my comments are favorably received by lying and deceitful enviro-nuts. If they didn't lie so much, more people might get behind their causes. Case in point, on the surface it appears that this could be a viable issue. Maybe. But because those that appear passionate about this cause chose to tell bald-faced lies rather than try to adhere to the truth it impossible to get behind you now. This probably works in NDP circles as the ends justify the means, but it doesn't rally those who value truth to your cause. It turns them off in fact. Get some integrity, and come back when you have some real proof here. Because right now I can't believe a liar.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:
If you spent less time baiting people and more time doing your own research, your comments might be more favourably received.

Judging by the "Likes" I get my comments are extremely well received. I honestly don't care if my comments are favorably received by lying and deceitful enviro-nuts. If they didn't lie so much, more people might get behind their causes. Case in point, on the surface it appears that this could be a viable issue. Maybe. But because those that appear passionate about this cause chose to tell bald-faced lies rather than try to adhere to the truth it impossible to get behind you now. This probably works in NDP circles as the ends justify the means, but it doesn't rally those who value truth to your cause. It turns them off in fact. Get some integrity, and come back when you have some real proof here. Because right now I can't believe a liar.

I agree wholeheartedly. Well written and succinct. I concur.
Bring back the LIKE button.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Not sure why some posters want to keep deny what the reality of situation is .
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 30th, 2017, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Cactusflower wrote:Forget it. I'm not going to do your research for you.
I searched out several sources where I've seen inspection reports before, and have not found one.

Based on that research, and your inability to provide a source for your accusations, my conclusion is that you are an unreliable source of information and should not be taken seriously.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

maryjane48 wrote:Not sure why some posters want to keep deny what the reality of situation is .

:spitcoffee: [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Proofs in the pudding .i posted proof . [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Copy/paste the part that shows in 2013, the processing plant failed an inspection and was permitted to continue operating

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:Proofs in the pudding .i posted proof .

I read back and there is nothing from inspectors stating Brown's Bay Packing Company failed an inspection in 2013.

Stover says the plant meets or exceeds all provincial, federal and third-party standards.
That includes the Global Aquaculture Alliance's policy for best practices, which requires plants to screen out solids and disinfect effluents to kill any disease organisms before release.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42115794
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:Not sure why some posters want to keep deny what the reality of situation is .

Exactly. Couldn't agree more.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Fancy wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:Proofs in the pudding .i posted proof .

I read back and there is nothing from inspectors stating Brown's Bay Packing Company failed an inspection in 2013.

Stover says the plant meets or exceeds all provincial, federal and third-party standards.
That includes the Global Aquaculture Alliance's policy for best practices, which requires plants to screen out solids and disinfect effluents to kill any disease organisms before release.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42115794

After reading the entire article, I find it all comes down to this: Who do you believe, the salmon aquaculture industry or everybody else? I'll continue to monitor the government's investigation of these processing plants. They had better get on it in a timely fashion. This nonsense has been going on far too long.

Return to “B.C.”